Reaction score
4q89crM.png

My thinking is that there are a **** of a lot of 1 club saves here, especially in the 'big 4' of England, Spain, Germany and Italy so I wanted to do something really outlandish that with hopefully get your attention, and African journeyman.

Most people only go to Africa to start the pentagon challenge and then once that's over it's aufwiedersehen to Africa and it's never looked at again, however thanks to 'lukafanzer' over on fmformation I've added loads of African leagues to do an African journeyman.

Updates won't be too in-depth as I'm more of a screenshot taker and background manager and I hope this will generate as much interest as W4NKER, coolmcool and H4ND 0F G0D's careers!

Great idea mate, like seeing something different. Definately will be following. Good Luck. :D

Solpontense Futebol Clube

bl13544736712931.jpg

(Ingame it has the wrong logo)

Solpontense Futebol Clube (Capeverdean Crioulo, ALUPEC or ALUPEK: Solpuntensi Futibol Klubi, Santo Ant?o Crioulo: Solpontense Futbol Klub', S?o Vicente Crioulo: Solpontense Futebol Klube) is a football club that had played in the Premier division and plays in the Santo Ant?o Island League South Zone in Cape Verde. It is based in the town of Ponta do Sol in the northern part of the island of Santo Ant?o. The team is ranked second in the number of titles since 1997 and their first one was in 1999 and their second and their last was in 2000.

ab7SGM0.png

xZyq1vf.png

odhBS6M.png

It turns out that there are only 5 league games, and they've already played 4 games so I have 1 game to save them from relegation (no pressure then!)

Key Players:

0XNAxvA.png

NACps7L.png

JkXpfTf.png

17 Days later - A Resignation

I decided that the loong Pre-Season wouldn't be worth my wait when the maximum amount of games in a season is around 10.

MmzOyjb.png

ZzYxorV.png

P14pRzz.png

RLtyFpc.png

I leave Cape Verde with a 100% record...

SeasonTeamLeaguePositionNationAverage AttendanceContinental CompetitionOther Notes
2013Solpotense (CPV)Campeonato Cabo-Verdiano - Grupo B4thCape Verde48N/AResigned after 17 days

From Cape to Kenya

SoNy_Sugar.png

Sony Sugar Football Club is a Kenyan football club based in Awendo, Kenya. It is a member of the top division in Kenyan football. Their home stadium is Green Stadium. In the season 2005/2006, the club was the best being on top of the league with over 20 wins.

The club is owned by South Nyanza Sugar Company. It was founded in 1982. It was promoted to the premier league in 1993.

Stadium:

124300_ori_awendo_green_stadium.jpg

s3w6Q7W.png

7XFLFIg.png

Tix1FAo.png

Key Players:

2H2hKqc.png

o7xuqSP.png

YMNzxX9.png

cNTDRD6.png

2013 in Kenya

IoKLZXi.png

0t9C2qm.png

Some high scoring games! I'm struggling now as I don't have an assistant and noone is willing to join!

nlysn3h.png

nOUVAsw.png

PCu5r64.png

SeasonTeamLeaguePositionNationAverage AttendanceContinental CompetitionOther Notes
2013Solpotense (CPV)Campeonato Cabo-Verdiano - Grupo B4thCape Verde48N/AResigned after 17 days
2013SoNy SugarTusker Premier League8thKenya219N/A