Ronaldinhoo

Banned
Reaction score
hi, i was thinking i could make a AFC team of someone i was thinking Arsenal, or chelsea and put the new AFC team in level 7,8 or 9 of the English system So any ideas who it could be Rep, and that sort of thing if i get a few people wanting to do this i will take requests(H)

hi, i was thinking i could make a AFC team of someone i was thinking Arsenal, or chelsea and put the new AFC team in level 7,8 or 9 of the English system So any ideas who it could be Rep, and that sort of thing if i get a few people wanting to do this i will take requests(H)

Isn't AFC just an alternative instead of having FC??
Coz isn't AFC: Association Football Club?

It would be better if you did it with City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Liverpool and maybe put them in the 5 th tier.. so then the PL could be balanced like the German Leagues.

Overall nice concept but the thing like the teams what tier etc need to be changed IMHO.

i mean like Afc Liverpool and fc united of manchester, yeah that is what it stands for United and liverpool aswell as blackpool already have a team like this but city Aresnal and Chelsea dont have This as i am aware

i mean like Afc Liverpool and fc united of manchester, yeah that is what it stands for United and liverpool aswell as blackpool already have a team like this but city Aresnal and Chelsea dont have This as i am aware

You mean a splinter club??