A job in the best league in the world!!

tommac

Reaction score
It was january 6th when i woke up in my hotel room in Dublin dreaming of a premiership job. I switched on the TV to find out Blckburn fans had finally got there wish of Steve Kean been sacked by the board.I dreamed of been a premiership manager now here was a chance.The transfer window open and a massive chance to bring the glory days back to blackburn rovers.A few hours later i emailed my job app form to blackburn football club.Desai the chairman contacted me a fews hours later saying he was interesed in my application and on the 6th of january the news broke on sky sports that i was the new Blackburn rovers gaffer.

Breaking news:Tommy McCarthy appointed Blackburn Rovers manager

My first game in charge is at home to Hartlepool in the FA Cup.I have sacked my assistant manager and i am on the look out for a new one.Fabian Barthez has sisgned for blackburn rovers as a goalkeeping coach and hopefully this will proce a beneficial signing for the football club.
Blackburn team v Hartlepool: Robinson Lowe Samba Dann Olsoon
hoilett dunn pedersen vukcevic
yakubu rochina
Mccarthy has admitted he is nervous ahead of his first game at ewood park..
COMW ON ROVERS!!

I agree with Steve, and could you add a back story not justmy dream come true, what expeirience did you have in Football Management, maybe your friends with the Rovers board?