Reaction score
This on 11.0 patch and it a journey around the world so hopefully you enjoy

First we will go to Scotland, the country that has a lot of history not in football but in other sports and normal life. We will be starting of at a team in north Edinburgh. It is ... Hibernian.

Hibernian

150px-HibernianFC_crest.png

Hebernian Football Club ( HFC for short) are a Scottish professional Football Club based in Leith in the north of Edinbrugh. They are one of two Scotish Premier League clubs in the city, the other being their Edinburgh derby rivals Hearts. Hibernian were founded in 1875 by Irish Immigrants but this identity has been downplayed to the point where support for the club is based on location rather than ethnicity or religion. The Irish heritage of Hibernian is still reflected, however, in its name, colours and badge.

Full Name Hibernian Football Club
Nicknames Hibs, Hibees, The Cabbage
Founded 1815 as Hibernians
Stadium Easter Road Capacity 20, 421
Owner Sir Tom Farmer
Chairman Rob Petrie
Manager Colin Calderwood

Rob Petrie Tell Colin Calderwood to leave

Rob Petrie told this after the traning session Colin Calderwood was so shcoked when he found out, he burst into tears. He tryed to get it back by begging on his knees. Hibernian pre season drawing near and they decied to sack there manager. This what Rob Petrie had to say We have bigger and better plans for the club and i dont think that Colin Calderwood can do it we want a SPL title not second or thrird or ethier Fourth. This what Colin Calderwood had to say I am very angry how Rob sacked me walked into my office and said your sacked that is just a big ******** the next manager beware.

Calderwood%2C_Colin_cropped.jpg

Club Website http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Home tell us what you think about this

Nice start mate, will check in on it. Good luck. Have a look at my AFC Wimbledon - The Rise of the Wombles when u get a chance.

Thanks