fuelledbypassion

Complete Legend
Reaction score
I wasn't really sure which section to put this in, apologies if it's in the wrong place.

So, I've set myself a bit of a tough challenge, and I thought I'd share it with the online community to see if anyone else wants to give it a try. I have to admit, in recent years I've struggled to get beyond 5 or 6 seasons, and I've tried and failed at this many times before, but I'm going to give it another go.

So the challenge is quite a simple one, but it's a very long and arduous challenge:

#1 - Start as unemployed with sunday league footballer experience (so the lowest of the low).
#2 - Make sure you add a number of favourite clubs as you create your profile, preferably of different reputations, abilities and nations.
#3 - Get a job wherever you can and progress your managerial career with the goal of becoming manager at each one of your favourite clubs.
#4 - Win the Champions League / Copa Libertadores / whatever else you can possibly win with you absolute favourite club.

For my example, I have a job currently at FC Rosengard in the Swedish Division 1 Norra (having gained promotion after 1.5 seasons in Div 2). My ambition is to progress my career to manage at Cagliari, then Ajax, then Dortmund, and finally at Manchester United.

Anyone else want to give this a go? I'll add players and their progress to the OP if you want.

fuelledbypassion:
Aims - Cagliari > Ajax > Dormund > Man Utd

2018 - FC Rosengard (Div 2 Vastra Gotaland)
2019 - FC Rosengard (Div 2 Vastra Gotaland) * League Winners
2020 - FC Rosengard (Div 1 Norra)

Last edited: