VistulaPL

Reaction score
Hello all :)

I've tried playing FM 2016 for several months and it seemed to me that it is the most difficult FM ever. It's not even the matter of difficulty, it's the matter of dozens of unrealistic losses and unstable form of any team I've tried to manage. So I decided to go back to FM 2015 and start a journeyman save :)

The leagues I've loaded (the lowest league next to the nation):
RPA: ABSA Premiership (view only)
Mexico: Liga MX
USA: MLS (view only)
Austria: tipico Bundesliga
Belgium: Proximus League
Croatia: 1. HNL (view only)
Denmark: Superliga
England: League 2
France: Championnat National
Germany: 2. Bundesliga
Greece: Superleague
Israel: Ligat Winner (view only)
Italy: Lega Pro
Netherlands: Juliper League
Poland: 1. Liga
Portugal: Segunda Liga
Romania: Liga I (view only)
Russia: Prem'er Liga
Scotland: Scottish Premiership
Spain: Segunda B
Sweden: Allsvenskan
Switzerland: Super League
Turkey: Süper Lig
Ukraine: Premyer-Liha
Australia: A-League (view only)
Argentina: Primera División
Brazil: Brasileirão
Chile: Campeonato Nacional (view only)
Colombia: Primera A (view only)
Uruguay: Campeonato Uruguayo (view only)

View attachment 158260

My manager is on FIFA Pro licence and has only amateur experience. First nationality: Polish, second nationality: Swiss (because of the additional languagues that you learn).

View attachment 158259

Obviously I start as an unemployed manager. My objective is to be appointed as Real Madrid manager (my favourite world-class team) and before that - as Arka Gdynia manager (my favourite Polish team). Let's start... :)

P.S. I am playing with database update - FM15 Transfers & Data Update by pr0 (v. 3.8 - Final Pack), which contains changes (promotions, relegations, transfers, etc.) from the 10th of February 2015 until the 1st of October 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown

Last edited:
Afer applying for a several jobs I was offered to be Pontevedra manager, Segunda B1 (third Spanish tier) club with 0€ transfer budget and 10k € wage budget. Well, I'll start from here! :)

View attachment 158258

Last edited:
View attachment 158257

Pontevedra Club de Fútbol, S.A.D.

Season 2014/2015

According to the Wikipedia, Pontevedra Club de Fútbol, S.A.D. is a Spanish football team based in Pontevedra, in the autonomous community of Galicia. Founded in 1941 it currently plays in Segunda División B – Group 1, holding home matches at Estadio Municipal de Pasarón, with a capacity of 12,000 seats.

Let's review my squad:

View attachment 158256

My two best players are midfielders Álvaro Muñiz and Adrián Mouriño:

View attachment 158254

View attachment 158252

And my hottest not-so-young prospect Rubén Lobato:

View attachment 158251

Last edited: