A kid with a plan - Patrick Liljenqvist

PatrickLFC

Reaction score
Jönköpings 2014
This is the story of a man
Just a kid in from the sticks
Just a kid with a plan...

(Apologies to Paul Kelly :p)

Finally decided to start my own one of these. After talking to a few people I've decided that my player is going to have a PA of -10, in an attempt to make it as a world class player. My CA is 100, and I will be starting at a second tier Swedish side, chosen because they have a cool name -
Jönköpings Södra IF

I also set a few favourite clubs, disliked clubs, favourite people and the like. I also chose my natural position(s), though a couple of others were generated in addition. Hopefully young Patrick Liljenqvist can have a long and successful career, preferably for Liverpool!

Here's hoping for a long & successful career at United! LMAO! :p

2014 Season Part 1

So halfway through the season, and I've done better than I could have imagined! I've not only broken into the first team, but become a regular, and a key player at that! Sadly, I've picked up a sports hernia, and will be sidelined for the next 6 or 7 weeks, but hopefully I can return and continue to make an impact.

2014 Season Part 1

So halfway through the season, and I've done better than I could have imagined! I've not only broken into the first team, but become a regular, and a key player at that! Sadly, I've picked up a sports hernia, and will be sidelined for the next 6 or 7 weeks, but hopefully I can return and continue to make an impact.

You're 14 and your player is already better than mine, boo!

Unlucky on the injury though, 18 technique is insane

Nice start. Was going to make a smart assed comment about how you already look too good for Liverpool but will show some restraint! :p

November 2014

After recovering for my hernia, I slotted straight back into the first team. I have played most of my games at left wing, but a fair amount on the right. I feel I'm equally comfortable on the left or in central attacking midfield, but I am happy to do what the manager asks of me. It can only be good for my development.

I am now 15, but before I turned 15, I received a call up to the Sweden U/19's! Not only that, but I was handed the captaincy after the coach took note of my "mature displays for Jonkopings Sodra". I scored my first goal too!

The season has now ended, and I can look back on my season with a great deal of pride. My agent has informed my that a number of Swedish Premier Division sides are interested in signing me, so I may have a decision to make in the near future.

You're 14 and your player is already better than mine, boo!

Unlucky on the injury though, 18 technique is insane

I know, the technique and flair I'm so happy about!! It was 17 but went up, was the only improvement I could see at that stage

Nice start. Was going to make a smart assed comment about how you already look too good for Liverpool but will show some restraint! :p

Hahaha ouch, you're getting stuck in today aren't you? :p
Jealousy is a curse... ;)

By the way, I have screenshots of the transfers for the big leagues, anyone interested in me posting them?

December 2014

I've taken the next step in my career and signed a 5 year contract with Swedish Premier Division outfit Häcken. I was courted by 3 other clubs, including the side who finished 3rd, Orebro SK, but signed for Häcken as I felt they would offer me the best chance of furthering my development. Hopefully I can make an impact in the next year or two and push for a first team place!

Great start. Methinks with those stats and potential you are not long for the Swedish league!

Nice start and stats mate, not long before you are off to bigger things. Look forward to more. (H)