A kid with a plan - Patrick Liljenqvist

Nice start mate, your player looks insane already! Hopefully he can run the Swedish league :)

Nice start mate, your player looks insane already! Hopefully he can run the Swedish league :)

Hopefully, if I'm a first team regular I don't see why I couldn't be one of the top in the league :)

How good is the Ligue 1 summary. PSG involved in 10 of the top 14 highest value transfers for that season!

How good is the Ligue 1 summary. PSG involved in 10 of the top 14 highest value transfers for that season!

I know right talk about big spending hahaha and so unnecessary too, half their original players are probably in reserves and transfer listed by now :p

Not a full update but I just want to point out how funny (and unrealistic) this is, but still awesome! Liverpool beat Real Madrid 2-0 at Santiago Bernabeu, despite Coutinho being red carded after just 25 mins! And Lovren was the man of the match - that's how you know it's fake! :p

Liverpool won the second leg 3-2 and progressed, though I don't have a screenshot of that, all I remember is James Rodriguez and Markovic both scored.

European End of Season Updates:

Sneak peak at transfers:

- Lacazette signs for Southampton

- Depay joins Arsenal

- Liverpool sign yet another winger, Bernard (last season they signed Vela, Susaeta, Mertens and Gaitan)

- Juventus and PSG have bids in the region of 20m for Isco accepted

- PSG sign Asamoah - so much upheaval may have contributed to last season's third placed finish

- Wolfsburg, Dortmund and Liverpool in for Bremen striker after phenomenal season