A laptop

Darlofan97

Reaction score
Hey guys, im looking to get a laptop at christmas that runs football manager really good. The price range in anything up to £430. Any suggestions people ????

Just make sure it meets the miminum specs and you will be fine...

PC System Requirements
Processor: XP : 1.4GHz or Faster, Vista/W7 : 2.0GHz or Faster
Memory: XP : 512MB RAM, Vista/W7 : 1.0GB RAM
Graphics: 128MB Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater. Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported
DirectX®: Version 9.0c (included)
Hard Drive: 2GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Thanks every one if found a packard bell easy note tm89 £430 reduced by £70 . Its Product details.

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-330M Processor
- 2.13 GHz
- 2.5 GT/S DMI
- 3MB Smart Cache

Operating System- genuine windows 7 64-bit

RAM3GB
Graphics cardIntel® HD Graphics Screen typeWidescreen LCD

Hard drive320GB
SoundStereo
Realtek ALC272X
Will this be good enough to run Fm 2011 on. Thanks

That looks like it will be good enough, but you have to bear in mind that FM won't be the only thing you're using it for, so try not to rush into buying it, as a laptop is a big purchase. If you want it to last a while, it may be worth investing a bit more money into it. I'm getting a new laptop in a few weeks and am looking at a Sony Vaio which has a much better processor which will be good for the long term, but it's over £600.

Think of a laptop as an investment, don't rush into it.

Thanks every one if found a packard bell easy note tm89 £430 reduced by £70 . Its Product details.

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-330M Processor
- 2.13 GHz
- 2.5 GT/S DMI
- 3MB Smart Cache

Operating System- genuine windows 7 64-bit

RAM3GB
Graphics cardIntel® HD Graphics Screen typeWidescreen LCD

Hard drive320GB
SoundStereo
Realtek ALC272X
Will this be good enough to run Fm 2011 on. Thanks

processor and RAM wise it will easily be able to play FM. The graphics looks fairly poor but you should still be able to play FM in 3d, if you so wish but don't be expecting to play more demanding games

The processor probably won't be the bottleneck, things you should look into is RAM and graphics card. I really recommend getting 4 GB ram (meaning you should also get a 64-bit operating system to be able to benefit from all 4 GB's). You should also try to avoid most of the Intel graphics cards, as they're not really made for games. Most Nvidia and ATI cards should be able to run FM without any problems as long as you're not planning to use an external, bigger monitor.