Richo411

Reaction score
is anyone else having the same issues as me with the A league salary cap??? i created a new team for the a league yet during season 2 i lose all my players and my salary wont go down. does anyone know how to change the a league salary cap? or better yet, created a better one???

Is your problem that the cap itself has not gone down or that the amount you are spending on wages didnt go down after you lost all your players?

both. all my players are contracted to 2030 as a minimum, during first season im sitting on 15,000. by final squad registration in season 2 my wages are up to 68,000 even without registering anyone. its frustrating. that and also having an automatic mutual termination of every first team player that doesnt make my final cut of 23

Well obviously the salary cap will not change, it is just a fixed maximum a club can spend on wages.

When you created your club i'm guessing you have also given your team some players on long term deals for them to be contracted until 2030. Maybe something has gone wrong with this?

What you are describing just doesn't seem right. Would be interested to hear if anyone else is having a similar problem.

im willing to give anything a go, long as it doesnt include recreating a whol league, dont really have any free time for that, but happy to download one someone else has created. so much potential in the Australian league though, only one thing can fault it. Youth team FFA Centre of Excellence, formally Australian Institute of Sport, brings in a whole NEW squad of scholarship players evey 2yrs, yet the best that can be done is every year, but only 2-6. it drops an extra option of youth players

Thankyou very much for that, im guessing squad size etc can be changed the same way