A League Transfer Cap (Kitty)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 1K
of course it is their choice, as I mentioned, that was one of my main concerns that smaller teams would not be able to afford sparing 1m a month every month....

that is why I asked the question to get feedback on idea's and see what you guys thought of the idea...

Last edited:
I think (If your'e talking about England) You must do this before the gulf in class is too much (you could argue it already is) but Scotland for example. It is always going to be Celtic or Ranger's last time was the 80's when Aberdeen won the league.

For England Blackburn won it in the ninety's (think it was around when I was born:))
(All League's are like this)

We have to find a way to slow down the bigger clubs from becoming amazing and a way to make smaller club's reach their level.

Just a suggestion: If you combine the wage cap with the registratrion for the League It could be done.
i.e.
Registar 25 players max wage budget off ???
And a cap on how many player's yopu can loan out under the age of 21? to stop team's hogging all the youth.

I think their is something similar to this in the Spanish Second division -Segunda (I think it's called)-

Is this logical?

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

of course it is their choice, as I mentioned, that was one of my main concerns that smaller teams would not be able to afford sparing 1m a month every month....

that is why I asked the question to get feedback on idea's and see what you guys thought of the idea...

Perhaps club's pay a certain percentage of their income?

To make it fairer for every individual club.

So when a club begin's to rise they end up paying more.

I just had better Idea a percentage of their yearly wage budget so say It's a club spending a million a week thats 54million a year
50% of that 22.5 million

so they will get rid of unnescceray player's which will go to lower teams in the divison who will release player's to the division below and so on:)

Last edited:
Back