A little bit of help putting my tactic up please

Sad1983

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a first time poster here and have not uploaded a tactic on this or any other site for a long time, it would seem I have finally found a system that allows for any team to plug, play and manage ( for example, no need to change formation or tactic, just personnel to suit the tactic, alongside individual positional training.).

Now as this is going to be my first tactic posted, I want to ensure I do it correctly so any pointers would be much appreciated, as to how to upload the tactic, best way of adding screenshots etc. I am aware of what is required in the post as I found a post regarding that.

Many thanks in advance, and I am looking forward to sharing my tactic "Rhythm and Blues" with you all

Martin

continuation

so I have managed to upload the tactic to a file sharing site, and I have typed up everything for the tactic, with screenshots in a libre office word document, I attempted to copy and paste on to here but it came up with the error that filesize too big and then the webpage stalled on me, any help guys am I doing this all wrong?

Ive managed it

hi can admin delete this post now as I have managed to upload the file and all information for it