Artix9125

Reaction score
I've made a new club with the id 2062002128 and I'm trying to put a custom badge I also made (which you can find here http://i.imgur.com/758bO6P.png) and I'm struggling to actually get it into the game. Could somebody please do it for me/tell me how to do it in the simplest terms possible?

you need to set resolution for normal and small picture folders. put those pics in folders( small in small folder-normal in normal) and you need to set both "config" files in that folders. for that you can use FM Graphics Guru

Graphics Guru won't open the config folders for me for some reason? Is there another piece of software that could be used?

i dont know. i use fm graphics guru 2.0 for very long time and no problem at all. upload your logo and your config file and i can take a look

I'll probably do it tomorrow. Very tired right now and can't seem to find it. Thank you anyway.

Hey guys, just got back into FM and I want to put this badge back on. Could somebody please do the file for me as I have no clue what I am doing.