Beef1987

Reaction score
I never thought I would say this but I have became a bit stagnent with FM at the moment, I cant seem to enjoy any saves, anyone got any idea what kind of save I should get started up? :'(

I never thought I would say this but I have became a bit stagnent with FM at the moment, I cant seem to enjoy any saves, anyone got any idea what kind of save I should get started up? :'(

I think this happens to everyone at some point mate.

Ever tried making your own player and managing his side, trying to bring him through?

Been a big side with loads to spend or a small side trying not to spend?

My most enjoyable save this year was trying to make a squad of really young players who would develop together as homegrown (at the club 3 years before their 21st birthday"

What have you done on this years game so far?

To be honest not much beyond my usual long term Manchester United save.

I've had a very enjoyable save with RB Liepzig taking them to the top of the bundesliga, dominating Europe for the past 5/6 years and becoming a club legend.

But other than that I havent been able to go beyond two or three seasons with teams such as Stade Rennais, Marseille, Benfica, Valencia, Ajax.

That's what I used to end up doing every year on FM, few years at most then start a new save.

Maybe leave united on your long term save and go elsewhere?

One does not simply LEAVE Man United!!!! Hahaha but I dont know, that game is full of regens now and I fancy starting something from scratch.

I like your idea of developing homegrown players. I just dont want to do it in England.... Peferably a more obscure European league maybe?

I usually read peoples stories or team guides to inspire me to pick a team. But even that isnt working at the moment :/ haha

One does not simply LEAVE Man United!!!! Hahaha but I dont know, that game is full of regens now and I fancy starting something from scratch.

I like your idea of developing homegrown players. I just dont want to do it in England.... Peferably a more obscure European league maybe?

Haha I know what you mean mate, I'm united in 2027 now, longest save I've had in years so wouldn't want to leave.

Problem with that is some restrictions on who you can buy in some other league. E.G Italy you can only sign I think 2 non European players per season.

Have a look at league rules and find a league where it would be easy to collect a lot of young talent

I'm actually now considering a South American save, maybe in Brazil or Argentina.

Something a bit different...

Dinamo perhaps? Excellent youth facilities.