A little help & Advice would be appreciated :)

FM-KING

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have posted in the section what tactic to use but did not recieve an answer :(, I am playing as Manchester United on patch 10.3, Have been them a few times and cant seem to get them playing as good as they should so I decided to give them one last blast! Here is a screeny of my team at the start and the sort of tactic I am looking for, I am open to others though if you can recommend me one, I have tried Mr Houghs and it is good but I aint wanting to play with 3 strikers etc. I have always wanted to make my own but I would like help on player rules etc and tactic info, like playing fluid etc?

Here is a screeny of my team and the formation I made.

View attachment 77218

As you can see I have bought Daniele De Rossi who I am expecting big things from seen as I paid alot of money for him, I need to know if I should drop him back into DM or train him as a CM?

I have also bought Alexis Sanchez to replace Valencia on the right wing, he looks a hot prospect and has great pace, apart from these 2 the team is the same apart from Wes Brown who I sold to Barca :)

If you can help me out please post but if you cant please dont flame..

daniele de rossi is a difficult one.... i'd say play him as a dm but that wouldnt appear to fit with the formation that you are trying..also he is a very angry man and will get lots of yellows! also with the formation you play you leave yourself very open to counters.... against smaller teams this shouldnt matter so much but the larger teams will exploit this