A little help with Raikan's 442 tactic

Gameophile

Reaction score
I've downloaded this tactic and am now using it, but I checked the instructions and I'm confused to what players go where because on the instructions it says a good defensive mid is to go in the MRCL role when there isn't one, same with the other positions it tells me to put players I don't notice them. The roles on the formation are MCR, MCL, STCL and STCR. When on the instructions are positions it tells me to put players in are MRCL, MCRR, STRL and STRR. Can someone help?

hey bud, it is a 442, the Mcl slot is the Defensive Cm and the Mcr is the more Creative Cm :)
the Stcl is theComplete Forward role and the Stcr is the Poacher role :)

is it working for you? or have you just downloaded it, in future, I would suggest asking the question inside the relevant thread instead of making a new one ;)

hey bud, it is a 442, the Mcl slot is the Defensive Cm and the Mcr is the more Creative Cm :)
the Stcl is theComplete Forward role and the Stcr is the Poacher role :)

is it working for you? or have you just downloaded it, in future, I would suggest asking the question inside the relevant thread instead of making a new one ;)

Sorry for making it a new thread, okay thanks for that I will try it out. I've only just began a new game so will let you know how it goes in the correct thread :)

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I just checked and both forwards on the game are listed as poachers, there isn't a complete forward. I'll just change one of them to a complete forward.

yeah, please do, I must have saved it when I made a change before a game, if you have a player like Rooney or Dzeko, make it a Support Role :)

yeah, please do, I must have saved it when I made a change before a game, if you have a player like Rooney or Dzeko, make it a Support Role :)

I am managing Borussia Dortmund so I have Lucas Barrios, Robert Lewandowski and Federico Macheda (on loan) as my strikers. I have Barrios in Poacher role and Lewandowski in Complete Forward role