A little help

nikolz

Reaction score
Hi all ,

I need a bit of help with FM 12 graphics, I have set up the following path:
C:\Users\Ben\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics

In site it i have unzipped the 'Metallic logo pack from another section on the forum.
That path reads:
C:\Users\Ben\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\pictures\logos\Metallic Logos FM11\ It created the paths its self on unzipping.

Everything up to here works brilliantly , all the badges display and its spot on so next i try to add kits.

The post Here indicates to add them to C:\Users\(yourname)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\kits\default\

When you reload the skin again after doing that it kills the club logos even though they haven't moved in the directory.

I just wondered if any one could explain where im going wrong ?

Has any one else had problems getting these two to work in conjunction , if you have them working could you map out the folders for me please?

Thanks.

Hi all ,

I need a bit of help with FM 12 graphics, I have set up the following path:
C:\Users\Ben\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics

In site it i have unzipped the 'Metallic logo pack from another section on the forum.
That path reads:
C:\Users\Ben\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\pictures\logos\Metallic Logos FM11\ It created the paths its self on unzipping.

Everything up to here works brilliantly , all the badges display and its spot on so next i try to add kits.

The post Here indicates to add them to C:\Users\(yourname)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\kits\default\

When you reload the skin again after doing that it kills the club logos even though they haven't moved in the directory.

I just wondered if any one could explain where im going wrong ?

Has any one else had problems getting these two to work in conjunction , if you have them working could you map out the folders for me please?

Thanks.

Well i usually have both together but i keep them in my documents, because thats the place that SI recommends .

Any chance some one could screen shot their folder lay out with both logos and kits working ? I want to get these two working correctly before i put faces in tomorrow.