Very nice in need. Can you post any game against Barca, Man City or Real Madrid?
Il get right on it, played frendlys against them, however that hardly counts :p il start a season with real madrid and post the screenshots against barca in the super cup. want any other match ups?

Looks ace, might gie it a go with my Santos when its up.. Ganso and Willen pulling the strings Neymar, Costa, Demaio going forward ^_^

patience my friends ahah. it ill be out over the weekend, it needs alot of changes :)

Il get right on it, played frendlys against them, however that hardly counts :p il start a season with real madrid and post the screenshots against barca in the super cup. want any other match ups?

I dont want to be a **** or anything but Please open up your own Thread with this tactic if you dont mind, its nothing like mine.

My main reasons being your tactic is 343 mine is 433, they are very much a diffrent type and style.
ive got a very good Wingback system which you cant possibly have.

I would very much prefer you started your own thread then use mine to Advertise your work. Which no doubt is very good.
Cheers

Last edited:
Quick update

View attachment 259763View attachment 259764View attachment 259765View attachment 259766View attachment 259771View attachment 259772View attachment 259773

just right click and open in new tab so it will show the image.

ive got the average goals per game up to 2.8
average goals against 0.4

Only the 1 loss so far against Valencia 2-0 which was a shock result but still a loss.

Key passing is still Fantastic with Iniesta half way to 100 for the season

Keeping over 65% of the ball

Fans love the football that we are playing which is rare for a possession tactic

Xavi passing is aroud 70 to 120 per game which is Almost around what he does in real life.

Note the last image, this made me laugh actualy I score on average every 29 minutes while having around 65% of the ball

If i can get permission to Release with Limited testing i will. Untill i get that you will have to wait just a day or 2 more. I want this out by sunday night for further Testing, Not for a full working tactic because i have my Doubts its going to amazing with every team. Big teams with Great passers Yes, but for teams like swansea, Wigan, wolves i think this might just struggle.

Last edited:
Interested in testing with a top team in another league if you are looking for testers.

Interested in testing with a top team in another league if you are looking for testers.

Sunday night :)

its not finnished just yet.. tweaking all the time and its getting very very fun to play with indeed.

Iniesta will break 110 Key passes in 1 season if he continues his performances and stays injury free.

Could I request a screenshot of Messi's form and the main player stat page for la liga :)

thanks a lot man

np. im getting through the season quicker now, not got alot on tommorow so this should be finnished early afternoon, then ill be making my opening post.

Only got a season worth of testing but i think the tactic pictures will speak for itsself with the amazing results and stats.
look forward to when i finally get it out.

Just had the Most Insane game against getafe

View attachment 259905View attachment 259906View attachment 259907

This is a rare game with this tactic
its never been designed to Keep the ball like that nor pass the defence. Strange and nice when its a game in 30

Ive dominated more before and Came off worse.

Still 15 key passes this game 10 short of my 25 Key passes record But this particular result is the most passing.
Like i said its not what the tactic is suposed to do which is why i found it quite funny.

Last edited:
I dont want to be a **** or anything but Please open up your own Thread with this tactic if you dont mind, its nothing like mine.

My main reasons being your tactic is 343 mine is 433, they are very much a diffrent type and style.
ive got a very good Wingback system which you cant possibly have.

I would very much prefer you started your own thread then use mine to Advertise your work. Which no doubt is very good.
Cheers

Hey man, sorry if I infringed on your thread space im new to forums and posting stuff. Only realised i was slightly being disrespectful when i was enlightened by my mates that it was rude to do such things :p. i wont post here again with any off my tactic stuff :). Oh btw doubt your wingback system could be better than mine :p, my defense works on the same premise as the real barcelona! my fullbacks work exactly like wing backs!! they are constantly forward and play the majority of their passes outside the oppositions penalty area :) and sprint back to defend!!! On the point that i couldnt have such a system as yours is either arrogent or ignorent. il give you my tactic if you want to check if im not telling the truth! or i can upload some game footage either way tad rude and im following your release with great intrest :) best of luck dude.

Oh yeah forget to mention that are styles regardless of our formation is very similar, i assume you want to make the majority of passes in the opposing half? dominate possesion?? win games?? the only difference probly between my tactic and yours is that mine is not limited by its formation!! with different marking settings and mentalities my team attacks in a 0-1-9 formation and defends as a 3-2-3-2. I dont know how your team attacks or defends but id hazard a guess from your screen shots that your wing backs arent as attacking as mine. your midfield is probs 2 box to bom cm and a DLP. and you probs defend in a classic 4-1-4-1 with your two wider strikers tracking back.

Anyway its me being rude now :p i am impressed by your results and possesion stats along with the idea your trying to create and i hopefully wont overstep the mark again and make you unhappy with this thread issue.

Hey man, sorry if I infringed on your thread space im new to forums and posting stuff. Only realised i was slightly being disrespectful when i was enlightened by my mates that it was rude to do such things :p. i wont post here again with any off my tactic stuff :). Oh btw doubt your wingback system could be better than mine :p, my defense works on the same premise as the real barcelona! my fullbacks work exactly like wing backs!! they are constantly forward and play the majority of their passes outside the oppositions penalty area :) and sprint back to defend!!! On the point that i couldnt have such a system as yours is either arrogent or ignorent. il give you my tactic if you want to check if im not telling the truth! or i can upload some game footage either way tad rude and im following your release with great intrest :) best of luck dude.

Oh yeah forget to mention that are styles regardless of our formation is very similar, i assume you want to make the majority of passes in the opposing half? dominate possesion?? win games?? the only difference probly between my tactic and yours is that mine is not limited by its formation!! with different marking settings and mentalities my team attacks in a 0-1-9 formation and defends as a 3-2-3-2. I dont know how your team attacks or defends but id hazard a guess from your screen shots that your wing backs arent as attacking as mine. your midfield is probs 2 box to bom cm and a DLP. and you probs defend in a classic 4-1-4-1 with your two wider strikers tracking back.

Anyway its me being rude now :p i am impressed by your results and possesion stats along with the idea your trying to create and i hopefully wont overstep the mark again and make you unhappy with this thread issue.

Like i said i aint angry or anoyed just prefer if its my tactic on my thread. My wingbacks are almost overload so they are as attacking as they can be aswell.

when my team attack they attack in force and when they defend they defed as a team.
Without having seen each others tactics its not possible to know how similer they are. All i know is ive not seen anything like mine before. the way its set up is diffrent to the majority of tactics on the forum. I dont want to give much away before i release it later today.

Your tactic should get alot of attention because of the 3 at the back so if you had your own thread im very sure you will be very busy.

I have a question actualy, Your Key passes what are the numbers like for the DL and DR ?

With Alves i have 61 in 31 games
with Abidal i have 59 in 31 games

from the league games.

Last edited:
DR has 16 in 6 league games
DL has 8 in 6 league games

Suppose that is cause of the weak opposition of the league! cant check on my Ajax save as its on my home comp and im at the gf.
I disagree and think your tactic is more impressive as i always have a man extra in the attacking third to pass too making it easier for my FB to limit their mistakes and get themselves in saucy positions. iv also tried a flat 4-3-3 and never got such impressive stats as yours thats why i looked at holland and their 3-4-3 and decided to sacrifice a cb. Anyway best of luck with the release and if you want to do a critical analysis of my tactic, pm ur email and il send it to you! I dont think i will be making a thread anytime soon!! it looks far too time consuming :p

DR has 16 in 6 league games
DL has 8 in 6 league games

Suppose that is cause of the weak opposition of the league! cant check on my Ajax save as its on my home comp and im at the gf.
I disagree and think your tactic is more impressive as i always have a man extra in the attacking third to pass too making it easier for my FB to limit their mistakes and get themselves in saucy positions. iv also tried a flat 4-3-3 and never got such impressive stats as yours thats why i looked at holland and their 3-4-3 and decided to sacrifice a cb. Anyway best of luck with the release and if you want to do a critical analysis of my tactic, pm ur email and il send it to you! I dont think i will be making a thread anytime soon!! it looks far too time consuming :p

I can give you a hand with the making of it bud, its not as hard as it looks.

I have no doubt about it that you have a very nice 343, once im done with this only 9 games to go overall and get my OP finnished i will Pm you my Email and we can have a look at whats going on.