Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos
Jan Kirchoff - Mainz
Jessim Mahaya - St Ettienne
Jorge Enriquez - Chivas
Kevin Vogt - Bochum
Necip Uysal - Besiktas
Nikao - Atletico Mineiro/Bahia
Okay Yokuslu - Kayserispor

I know there is a lot, but you can take your time :) also for everyone to see how these promising youngsters turn out as well :)

Abdoul Karim Sylla - Montpellier
Ariijan Ademi - Dinamo
Billel Omrani - OM
Diego Reyes - America Mex
Eder Borelli - Cachorros UANL
Federico Santander - Guarani (Paragauy)
Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA
Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos
Jan Kirchoff - Mainz
Jessim Mahaya - St Ettienne
Jorge Enriquez - Chivas
Kevin Vogt - Bochum
Necip Uysal - Besiktas
Nikao - Atletico Mineiro/Bahia
Okay Yokuslu - Kayserispor

I know there is a lot, but you can take your time :) also for everyone to see how these promising youngsters turn out as well :)

A lot of them don't show up, but here go the first 4:

View attachment 220141View attachment 220142View attachment 220143View attachment 220144

the save game wont load keeps giving error.Please update the link if you can.

Nildo Viera and Anthony Lozano, if you can find them, please.

if you have Spanish leagues active could you please tell me if FC Andorra (the one with Andorran players, not Andorra CF :)) have reached a playable league, or have moved up from first year?

they are in a league called "regional league" at the start of the game (should be 7th tier), wonder if they'll get closer to 3rd division and eventually become playable? You can check this by going to player history screen of one of their players (if they still have some) and see the name of division there.

Thanks

if you have Spanish leagues active could you please tell me if FC Andorra (the one with Andorran players, not Andorra CF :)) have reached a playable league, or have moved up from first year?

they are in a league called "regional league" at the start of the game (should be 7th tier), wonder if they'll get closer to 3rd division and eventually become playable? You can check this by going to player history screen of one of their players (if they still have some) and see the name of division there.

Thanks

It was one of the first things I looked at, to no avail. They're still in the regional divisons and all of their 'non-fake' players are argentinians.

Benjamin mendy, sime vrsalijko ( i havent seen him), mathieu peybernes, yanga mbiwa
cheers

Nicolas Isimit Marin, Diego Reyes, James Rodriguez (sorry if been asked already)