A look into the future, June 2019.

Athe~

Reaction score
Well, this is pretty much the same thing I did last year (Although last year it was Will1981's initiative). I got horribly bored of playing so I holidayed a save for 8 seasons without masked attributes, database size is Large, leagues loaded are Argentina (Primera División and Primera B Nacional), England (Premier League, Championship and League 1), France (Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and Championnat National), Germany (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Bundesliga), Italy (Serie A and Serie B), Portugal (Primeira Liga, Liga de Honra and Segunda Divisão) and Spain (Primera División, Segunda División and Segunda División B). If you want a screenshot of a player's attributes, history or biography, a manager's history, competition winners or pretty much anything you want, feel free to ask. That said, try not to ask for more than 4 screenshots at a time, and take a look at the thread before asking for a screenshot for I may have already posted one. Ima have lunch now, ask ahead if you want and I'll post the screenshots when I get back.

For those interested, here's the link to the save itself.

Last edited:
Nelson Oliveira, Roderick Miranda - Benfica
Carlos Fierro
Mbaye Niang

Many thanks m8

N Oliveira looks good. With a good training he might become class

His PA is very good, he can probably become better than he is, but the AI will always be the AI...

His PA is very good, he can probably become better than he is, but the AI will always be the AI...

sure. I don´t know how much is his PA but IRL him and Roderick Miranda are really promissing.

Veratti,Bressan,Felipe Anderson,Lorenzo Crisetig.

Mateo Kovacic, Neymar, Jack Rodwell please, thanks! ;)

Casemiro, Lucas Moura, Mats Hummels.
Thank you mate, AGAIN! (A)