Ronaldeano

Reaction score
"A Lot To Live Up To"

Jose Mourinho today revealed in an interview that his son Jose Mario Mourinho Jr. has had to retire from professional Football due to a variety of serious injuries in the past few years. Jose Senior also admitted that he had felt his sons pain & offered him a coaching/scouting role at Portugal (The team Jose Snr is currently managing in order of winning that precious World Cup trophy that he desperately wants) immediately in order to keep his son involved in Football.

Later that day Jose Mourinho Jr enthusiastically mentioned to various reporters that he is looking in to the possibility of management! claiming that he was inspired by his dad's success & was hoping that some day he could live up the name of being the son of 'one of the best ever modern day managers ever.'

View attachment 343303

BREAKING NEWS: Jose Mourinho Jr accepts managerial offer!

Sky Sports understand that Jose Mourinho Jr had accepted a managerial offer from an unnamed Club! Having himself admitting he would seriously consider management it look's like he's made his decision if reports are correct. His dad was surprised by his sons eagerness to get involved in management so soon but fully respect's his decision.

UPDATE: Mourinho Jr set for Bolton Wanderers task!
View attachment 343301

After Dougie Freedman resigned as Bolton Wanderers Boss last week due to personal reasons, Bolton Wanderers was on the look out for a new manager & we can now confirm that the unnamed club Mourinho Jr was set for is Bolton Wanderers. At a press conference today at the reebok stadium Mourinho Jr had stated " This is a wonderful opportunity for me as my first step as a manager, Bolton is a wonderful club but has had it's problems over the past year or so. What happened to Fabrice Muamba was just erratic & I wish him all the best, all the injuries to key players such as Chung Yong Lee & Stuart Holden was a real blow & I hope to get them in in shape again. And most importantly a relegation from the Premiership which is going to be a hard pill to swallow but my job is to come in & try my best to guide this club back to the Premiership, I'm looking forward to this task!
View attachment 343302

This is my first ever story & I just fancied doing one for a bit of fun. I plan on updating regularly when I've got time & I apologize to anybody if there's already a Mourinho Jr story out there which I highly doubt! lol

Key Players:

Chung Yong Lee - View attachment 343349 A silky South Korean Winger who's just come back from injury after a horrific leg break last year, a real fan's favorite at the Reebok due to his skills & great wing play.

Mark Davies -
View attachment 343350 A highly rated creative playmaker, some say inconsistent but on his day can really turn it on by running at hearts of defenses & splitting defenses open with precise through balls.

Chris Eagles -
View attachment 343351 Couldn't make the grade at Manchester United but has fount his level in the Championship, whilst at Burnley a couple of years ago he really did well in the 2nd tier by hitting double figures from the wing. His goals, set pieces & dribbling ability could make him a devastating player in the Championship this season.

Stuart Holden -
View attachment 343353 With 2 years of injury horror the USA international is looking to revive his career but has to wait a further season or so. One of the best box to box midfielders in the Premiership during the 2010-11 campaign seen the American rise to popularity & desperate to show what he can do again for the Whites.

Prospect's:

Marvin Sordell -
View attachment 343357 The pacey England U21 & GB striker has got an eye for goal & is a really good finisher. It will be interesting to see how he performs this season.

Marcos Alonso - View attachment 343358The Spanish left back is a true modern day full back... a silky neat class act going forward but slow & shaky defensive wise. Could well play a huge part this season.

Alongside these two prodigy's are the likes of Josh Vela, Joe Riley, Tom Eaves, Zach Clough, Jan Gregus, Sanmi Odelusi & Joe McKee

Tactics: Backup Tactics:
View attachment 343361 View attachment 343362View attachment 343363

Last edited: