• No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

emoasyou

Reaction score

View attachment 305898

View attachment 305897

Reading Manager Brian Mcdermott today announced he as left the club. It is beleivered he as left due to personal reasons.

Mcdermott had this to say, i have loved my time at this club and im sadly here to anounce my resignation from the club as of today, this is all i have to say right now.

The Reading board or beleivered to have a number of options and are looking for a number of big names it is thought they they will most likely look for an experienced premier league manager.

Alan Curbishley is said to be the fron runner as he as the experience needed.

Last edited:
New Reading manager annunced

after long deliberation we at reading football club have come to a unanimous decision who shall take this club forward we believe our new manager is of world class talent and will be the catallyst to spark a push to establish Reading football club in the Premier league within the next 2 years.

an announcement will be made shortly of who the new manager is.

Luis figo announced as new reading boss

View attachment 305899
Figo had this to say at the press conference

After my sabadical from football after receiving interest from Reading to become the new manager i have decided to come back into football as a manager i beleive i hace the right qualities to reach the top of the profession. i also beleive that Reading is a great club were i can learn my trade and my ambition is to establish this squad in the Premier league.

Team Overview, Transfers, friendlies and August update to follow

Reading Transfers

View attachment 305900
So im pretty happy with my transfers i didnt originally plan to let Pearce go but i needed the funds to sign shaw who i think will be my future left back and a main stay in Readings future.

Bolini and Luke james have lots of potential and very happy with these signings

Bressan as always been my favourite player on FM games signed him in the past with teams like Arsenal and Newcastle on last years game and he became my first team AMC

i brought in Alan Judge as i fought he could add depth to the team as well as some long shots.

finally Nicolai Muller first team left attack midfielder he as great abilities and looks like he can be a good additon to the squad

Squad review here is my first team

View attachment 305901
I will play Sean Morrison in Bakup for center back
Alex Mccarthy Backup Goalie
Gunter will be back up for full backs with shorey also getting time on the left
Jay Tabb and Jem Karacan and Danny Guthrie will also all get game time
Jordan Obita will be backup AMC
Gareth Mcleary backup wnger
Adam Le Fondre will be back up striker with Golini and James also being played
AFL may become first choice depending on Pogrebnyaks contribution

Last edited:
View attachment 305902

First Game of August against Sunderland was a bore draw and really we should have won but was unable to score i started ALF up front and as he didnt do well he was droped for the United game
we had 20 shots here how we didnt score i really dont no

View attachment 305906
View attachment 305903

5 - 0 Drubbingby Manchester United i expected much better from this game but they tore us apart and Nani was superb. Suprisingly Mccarty played really well here and if it wasnt for him this result would have been much worse.
he were so bad here that i fined my whole defence and alan judge

View attachment 305907
View attachment 305904

League cup against Wycombe we lost on pens i didnt really care about this but i really wanted a better performance not really bothered to be out of the league cup.
we may have won but Gaspars Gorks was sent off.

View attachment 305905

33 shots no goals wtf

we had no standout performers terrible month and we will need much improvement if were going to stay in the league. need goals from somewhere.

View attachment 305908

hope u turn it round

grr really angry ok i was doing ***** but i got into this game and my save as corupted hadnt saved it once lmao starting a new game as liverpool depending how it goes to start with i may start a story dunno yet
can you tell me how to delete the thread?

grr really angry ok i was doing ***** but i got into this game and my save as corupted hadnt saved it once lmao starting a new game as liverpool depending how it goes to start with i may start a story dunno yet
can you tell me how to delete the thread?

dno mate best ask a MOD...unlucky but i think u should be reading or a team like tht for the challenge or be liverpool an do the champions leauge challenge

dno mate best ask a MOD...unlucky but i think u should be reading or a team like tht for the challenge or be liverpool an do the champions leauge challenge

deffo going to do that as with liverpool i at least get to be the team im making for 2 seasons instead of 1