Nicknames:
Los Blancos (The Whites)
Los Merengues (The Meringues)

League:
Liga BBVA, Spain (La Liga)

Founded:
1902 (6:th of March)

Stadium:
Estadio Santiago Bernabéu (Capacity: 85,454)

Media prediction:
2:nd

Rivals:
FC Barcelona, Atletico de Madrid, Athletic Club de Bilbao, Valencia CF, Sevilla FC

Legends:
Santiago Bernabéu, Alfredo di Stefano, Raúl González Blanco, Fernando Hierro, José Maria "Guti" Gutierrez Hernandez, Juantio, Zinedine Zidane, Ferenc Puskás, Iker Casillas, Michel Salgado

View attachment 336370

Expectations:

View attachment 336371

You don't have anything to say about the expectations at the start of the game. You are going to win the Liga BBVA, nothing less. For that you recieve a transferbudget of £4,34m. and a wagebudget of £209,000 / week ​left to spend. The totalt wagebudget is at £2,23m. / week. A very narrow transferbudget, mainly due to latest signing Luka Modric for £30,5m., so you're not able to make any big name signings. But at the same time you already possess a very strong squad that are able to challengeBarcelonafor the league title. Apart from the narrow transferbudget the board and the president, Florentino Pérez, expects you to "Play attacking football" and that is something that you can surely perform with the squad at hand.

View attachment 336370

Finances:

View attachment 336374

The finances at the club is looking very good. Nothing less expected from one of the most valuable clubs in the whole world. The balance when starting the season is at £64,2m., and if nothing out of the ordinary happens it will continue growing. Which means that in a not to distant future the board might consider handing you a raise in the transferbudget. With positive results you will have some money to spend in the January transferwindow.

View attachment 336370

History:

View attachment 336376

Spain's most successful team with a whopping 32 league titles and as if that wasn't enough Real Madrid is the most successful club in the Champions League history having won the tournament 9 times. "La Decima" or "The tenth" is an obsession for every Madridista and for the whole club. You should aim to win the Champions League as it surely would please the president and the fans.

View attachment 336370

Facilities:

View attachment 336378

Top quality facilities worthy a club of Real Madrid's stature. Estadio Santiago Bernabéu is Real Madrid's stadium and it's named after clublegend Santiago Bernabéu, a former player, manager and president. The stadium has an capacity of 85,454, eventhough the game only allows you a capacity of 80,354. The rest of the clubs facilities is worldclass and the trainingground Valdebebas is where the future firstteam players are "born". You should aim to expand the current stadium to maintain the history that the current stadium possess. With the great training facilities along with the worldclass youth the club has you will be able to develope future stars.

View attachment 336370

Affiliated clubs:

View attachment 336508

A number of affiliated teams, alongside your reserve teams Real Madrid Castilla and Real Madrid "C". Apart from that the team that stands out is certainly Tottenham, with whom you have a good relationship. You should consider asking your board for a new feeder club prefferably one with a good youth system. If you're lucky you might get a french second divison team or maybe even a team from the first division in the Netherlands.

View attachment 336370

First team:

View attachment 336383

Captain:
Iker Casillas

Vice-captain:
Sergio Ramos

Key-players:
Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Sami Khedira, Mesut Özil, Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema

Promising talents:
Raphael Varane, Alvaro Morata, Jesé Rodriguez

Starting XI:
Casillas;Arbeloa,Ramos,Pepe,Marcelo;Alonso,Khedira,Di María,Özil,Ronaldo;Benzema

View attachment 336370

Castilla:

View attachment 336427

Promising talents:
Derik, Fabinho(on loan), Casemiro(on loan), Álex, Omar, Borja

View attachment 336370

Real Madrid "C"

View attachment 336430View attachment 336431

Promising talents:
Alfonso Herrero, Fernando Pacheco, Juanjo Manresa, Aleix Febas, Enzo Zidane, Jack Harper

View attachment 336370

U19:

View attachment 336433

Promising talents:
Iván Sáez, Jaime, José Rodríguez, Cristian Benavente, Raúl de Tomas, Juan Narvaez

View attachment 336370

Tactics:

View attachment 336434View attachment 336435

The first tactic is the one that I primarily use when playing with Real Madrid. It's a very attacking tactic that will help you score a lot of goals. For me it has also worked very well in defence, but the main strength lies in the offensive. The AMR isn't used as an ordinary "inside forward" instead it possess many similarities to a winger. I feel that this tactic fits very well for the squad that Real Madrid has and you will get the most out of your key-player, Cristiano Ronaldo.

The second tactic is the one that I use when playing away from home. Although the mentality isn't set to "Attacking" when playing away from home. I prefer to use either "Control", "Standard" or "Counter" when up against the likes of Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Valencia or any other team in the Champions League.

View attachment 336370

Staff:

View attachment 336438View attachment 336439View attachment 336440

The staff at the beginning of the game isn't worthy of a team like Real Madrid. But you should keep the likes of fitness coach Rui Faria, goalkeeping coach Silvino Louro and head of youth development Ramon Martínez. The youth coaches is a bit better then the ones for the firstteam. Luis Miguel Ramis, Rubén de la Red and Fernando Morientes is all very good youth coaches and former players for the club. The club has a lot of good scouts and your chiefscout is none other than Zinedine Zidane.

View attachment 336370

Transfers:
With the narrow transferbudget you should aim to bring in some promising talents for a cheap amount. Apart from that there will not be that much activity, unless you decide to sell some of your first team players. Below are some suggestions that you might consider when playing with Real Madrid.

IN:
Maximilian Meyer | Schalke | AMC | £1,8m. | A promising german that will develope fine in your U19-team. |
Pablo Íñiguez | Villarreal | DC | £775,000 | Spanish centreback that can be developed in the U19-team. |
Neal Maupay | OGC Nice | ST | £1,3m. | A very promising striker from France. Future wonderkid. |
Hachim Mastour | AC Milan| AMC | £665,000 | A wonderkid that you only can get with LFCMarshall update. |
Alen Halilovic | Dinamo Zagreb | AMC | £2,5m. | A croatian wonderkid that you MUST buy. |

OUT:
Ricardo Carvalho | £1,2m. | Getting old and you already have four good centrebacks. Cash in. |
Kaká | £15-20m. | If you feel that you need to raise some funds, you should sell Kaká. You already have Özil/Modric. |
Raúl Albiol | £10m. | You should be able to get some money for Albiol, Nacho would be able to replace him. |
José Callejón | £9m. (?) | A good squad player, but nothing more. I would keep him, but you could get some money for him. |

Loans:
Álvaro Morata | He will be needing some first team football therefore a loan would be perfect. Will develope well! |
Jesé Rodriguez | Amazing talent, and just like Morata he needs first team football |
Álex Fernandez | Has great potential, can be used as backup to Alonso. If not, loan him out. |
Derik | Has potential and wont develope in Castilla. Therefore you should loan him out to the third division. |
Raúl de Tomas | Looking very promising. Maybe the future Raúl? |

Staff:
Josep Segura, Angel Vales, Tony Carr, Jimmy Hampson, Ivan Couto, Paul Winsper, Francisco Ayestaran, Paulo Futre, Anselmo Sbraglia, Valter di Salvo, Lieven Maesschalck, Francis Cagigao

View attachment 336370

Future transfers:
Dani Carvajal | Bayer Leverkusen | RB | £5,75m. | You must buy him back! Great potentail, spaniard and canterano. Buyback-clause. |
Geoffrey Kondogbia | Sevilla | CM | £12m. | Very talented frenchmen that can succeed Essien when he leaves. |
Marco Verratti | PSG | CM | £15m. | A possible successor of Xabi Alonso. A real wonderkid and not to expensive. |
Rubén Pardo | Real Sociedad | CM | £20m. | The new Xabi Alonso, do I need to say more? |
Íñigo Martínez | Real Sociedad | DC | £20m. | Spaniard and with great potential. Future pairing with Varane? |
Mats Hummels | Borussia Dortmund | DC | £20-30m. | If you feel that you need to replace Pepe, Hummels is your guy! |
Arturo Vidal | Juventus | CM |£20-30m. | Can compete with Khedira and WILL perform. Great player. |
Gareth Bale | Tottenham | LW/RW | £30-40m. | I would replace Di Maria with Bale. He is a monster and should be able to play at AMR |
Isco | Málaga | AMC | £30m. | The future of Spain. Can replace Kaká and compete with Özil. |
Sergio Agüero | Manchester City | ST | £40m. (?) | If you decide to replace either Higuain/Benzema, Agüero is your man! |

View attachment 336370

Other:
- You SHOULDN'T be using Real Madrid Castilla as a way to develope your talents. They will stand still in their development when in Castilla.
- Bring home the legends as: Raúl, Guti, Ruud van Nistelrooy etc.
- Take advantage of your youth. Some real gems will be produced!
- Consider making the team "more" spanish.
- You should set up your own goals when playing with a team like Real Madrid to make it more fun. Ex. Only spaniards, only canteranos etc.
- Ask the board for more scouts, which means that you can hire more scouts and get more reports that way.
- Build up your "Youth facilities", which means they will be the best possible.

(The two latest requested by: madridboy1986)

View attachment 336370

DISCUSS! I will try to answer any questions you might have, not only surrounding Real Madrid but "La Liga" as whole. In need of any recomendations? ASK ON!

HALA MADRID!

Last edited:
Great Guide!! Also in a madrid save and this is very useful (particularly the future transfers and youth prospects) :)

Great Guide!! Also in a madrid save and this is very useful (particularly the future transfers and youth prospects) :)
Cheers mate! Glad I can help! :) Since you have a real good squad at the beginning the future transfers and youth prospects are really important. In Jesé you have a future Cristiano Ronaldo, Alvaro Morata and Raúl de Tomas is the new Raúl, Alex/Jose Rodriguez could become great replacements for Xabi Alonso and so on.. So there are a lot of great talent in the club.

one of the best guide i've ever read ! you should do one for arsenal ! hahaa .

also for other:

- ask board for more scouts as you start with 15 and can get 3 more in :)
- built up your youth Facilitates

Last edited:
Great guide. For me I would say do whatever you can to buy Dani Carvajal ASAP. Best young right back in the game, ahead of Danilo, Clyne, Corchia etc. and he is home grown at the club! Absolute monster and will easily replace Arbeloa.

Great guide. For me I would say do whatever you can to buy Dani Carvajal ASAP. Best young right back in the game, ahead of Danilo, Clyne, Corchia etc. and he is home grown at the club! Absolute monster and will easily replace Arbeloa.
As the rightback is the weakest position in the team Dani Carvajal is a MUST buy. As you said great potential and performs early on. For £5,75m., the buyback-clause, he is also very cheap and will cover the rightflank for years to come. Then add the fact that he is a canterano :)