Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Firstly before i start if this is in the wrong section I apologise I couldnt seem to start a new thread in the stories section.

Objective: My objective is to start unemployed then work my way through the leagues until I manage to get a job as manager of a team in the Premier League. Whether this is by getting a team promoted or through changing jobs we shall have to wait and see. Just to let people know i am using the 11.3.0 update and i am loading all English leagues down to Blue Square N/S. As you may know when starting unemployed on this update there are two jobs avaliable in the Blue Square South these being; Bromley and Thurrock. I will apply for both jobs and hope that I get one of them. The reason i am only interested in the South is that's because thats were I am from and I am trying to make it slightly realistic.

An update will appear shortly with a more detailed one later this evening. This is my first attempt at a story so any hints, tips and feedback would be welcomed.

The reason you can't start a story in the story section is because it's been closed. Now Stories must go in the blog feature that the forum boasts, to start this Blog off easily, click the 'Blog this post' button at the bottom left of your post and continue from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.