Looking forward to this.....just a question, how does it work

Simple. The person running it sets up a custom database and holidays through the game, keeping track of the players' careers by screenshots and inbox messages in game.

Simple. The person running it sets up a custom database and holidays through the game, keeping track of the players' careers by screenshots and inbox messages in game.

ah thnx, so I don't do any work, great, pumped for it to start!!!

Very keen for this, just after having enjoyed I7IDanny's recent BaP! Hopefully I'll be as successful here

Can't wait for this! My first involvement in one of these, so will be interesting!

I am a slow editor. It's not exactly easy when you have to juggle school time, homework, sleep and paperround.

Do you know how much work goes into these and how much time they take? This is just being disrespectful to Max, man.

i know i know, i didn't meen it as disrespect and i'm sorry if its caused any offence

Okay, I'm sorry guys but I'm not going to be able to get the database done. It's time consuming and to top it off my school has decided to give me 3 major science controlled assessments over the next few weeks. Sorry.

Thought that was coming haha, was looking forward to this as well, fair enough though good luck with the assessments