A New Addiction Has Arrived

Molie

Reaction score
Hi

Im new here, been scouting the forums for several new ideas to help the famous Gunners triumph in the premier league and champions league.

I tried a few tactics out and had a little play around with them to suit my needs :) so far so good.

I have one question if someone can help me.

The Emirates stadium :) would like to see it instead all i get to see is a grey blank stadium, empty gapoot nothing.

If anyone could point me in the right direction to get the stadiums active in the game it would be appreciated, either by a link to the thread or site.

just played Chelsea and smashed them 3-1 :) like i said ive only just started playing the game i bought when it 1st come out so got a bit of catching up to do with the rest of you guys/ladies.

Up the Arsenal :p

Molie out

Hi

Im new here, been scouting the forums for several new ideas to help the famous Gunners triumph in the premier league and champions league.

I tried a few tactics out and had a little play around with them to suit my needs :) so far so good.

I have one question if someone can help me.

The Emirates stadium :) would like to see it instead all i get to see is a grey blank stadium, empty gapoot nothing.

If anyone could point me in the right direction to get the stadiums active in the game it would be appreciated, either by a link to the thread or site.

just played Chelsea and smashed them 3-1 :) like i said ive only just started playing the game i bought when it 1st come out so got a bit of catching up to do with the rest of you guys/ladies.

Up the Arsenal :p

Molie out

i dont think their is any way of puting actual stadiums into that game, and by the way the new football manager comes out next friday :p

i dont think their is any way of puting actual stadiums into that game, and by the way the new football manager comes out next friday :p

I know but i am just starting to get to grips with 09 tbh. the last one i played was 07 and they changed the game that much it kinda threw me a little.

well hooked now and the mrs has already moaned that i am shouting at the PC screen ;)

Shame that about not being able to see the stadiums rather than looking at the grey paddle they have given us but hey judging by what some of the guys have done on here so far it wont take them long.

and you seem to have forgotten a super hero in your sig Dennis Bergkamp :D and the famous kid wilshere.

I know but i am just starting to get to grips with 09 tbh. the last one i played was 07 and they changed the game that much it kinda threw me a little.

well hooked now and the mrs has already moaned that i am shouting at the PC screen ;)

Shame that about not being able to see the stadiums rather than looking at the grey paddle they have given us but hey judging by what some of the guys have done on here so far it wont take them long.

and you seem to have forgotten a super hero in your sig Dennis Bergkamp :D and the famous kid wilshere.

aha the sig is explanatory of where i am in the league on my fm10 game, as bergkamp is not availible to choose as he is retired and i only get two people, one is the captain other is star player. in the new game there are stadiums sorta, atleast there is a crowd i suppose

what have they changed in the fm10 is it worth upgrading ?

There has been an improvement in FM10:
There are active stadiums.
You can now do interviews with the press after a big name signing.
You can play the Glenn Hoddle academy in a friendly (lol)
You can use touchline instructions so you can change the mentality of your team without having to go onto the in-game tactics screen.
These are all the improvements I can think of/remember but I am sure there are more.

But only you can choose if you want to get it or not, I'd recommend downloading the demo to see what you think

Chaps

Need some help if you can..

I got the new 2010 version and want to upload some tactics to the game can some please please help me here ?

i'm not sure how to do this on this version could some please post up some instructions as i am going mad trying to figure this out here.

I have looked in the preferences screen but it is different from 2009 version ?

i even went into my steam account and looked around in there i even added a file called tactics but i cant load any tactics what so ever and it is quite frustrating.

if you can help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Molie