tom1

Reaction score
blues news
c4d66bd8929c45ec8bf61387c31399c3.0.jpg

so today birmingham have said bye to alex mcleash and hello to tom.

here is the press conferrence that took place at st andrews-
reporter: you stand here as the new manager of birmingham city, as a big fan, it must be a dream come true.
tom: its a wonderfull feeling and cannot stop smiling
reporter: what is you're overall tactical aproach to the game?
tom: we will always look to play atractive, attacking football
reporter: how involved will you be in the day to day running of the club?
tom: i intend to be heavily involved in all areas of the club
reporter: often new managers bring about a time of change, some might even fear their jobs, will the be changes
tom: everyone will have a chance to proove they are worthy of being here.
reporter: it seems james mcfadden may be leaving the club, what are youre chances of keeping him around
tom: well the chances are very slim as he is such a good player but i will do all i can to keep him here.
the press conference at st andrews has now been concluded
our reporter caught up with barry ferguson

article-0-060FC9E7000005DC-931_306x517.jpg

reporter: what do you think about the coming of a new manager and what can he bring to the club?
barry: i trust that he has enough talent to save us from the drop other wise the club wouldnt have gave him the contract, he has already spoken to me and asked me for recomendations on new signings and as a player i am plaesed that my opinions are valued
wilson is a blue
today birmingham manager tom has signed his first player as blues manager landing 17 year old danny wilson from rangers
the young centre back was said to be delighted to be given a chance to play for such a well supported club and will try very hard to be a regular.
blues sign duo
today birmingham have confirmed thatartem milevkiy and martin palermo will be joining tom's developing squadfor his next pre season match against stirling albion
tom's new pair was said to be delighted to be over the moon to play for such a promising club and want the best for it

Last edited:
sorry but this story has now been cancelled due to my laptop running out of battery so i shall be starting a new one and taking more care with my battery status hope you enjoy my new one

Why don't you just start this again, you can't have gotten that far

i had finished the season and was about to do the season review

no :( but i wish i had now my other one will be better tho

thanks will post the web address when i have finished the first post