allstaren

Reaction score
Hello guys,

New to this forum but quite interested in a new challenge, from today. Anyone up for making such as challenge? And any suggestions for a team?

you could try LLM, you could try blackpool, download a custom database, take part onthe official FM base challenge there is loads to do mate..

Start the game with sunday league rep and start unemployed with a few leagues loaded.
Then try progress and end up taking a big job...
Also i find that games in south america are good if you want a challenge.

Thanks for the help :) Trouble is that many of the challenges have deadlines, but I can see that a few people are playing from the blue square?

well, I'd suggest you try and play with Hajduk from Croatia. if you do you must buy armend dallku. you got a challenge and a tip.

I'm actually danish and very into English football, so the challenge will be in that area and those leagues. But my problem is I earlier have taken Hereford from L2 to CHL qualifcation, and that was some fun, but I don't know if I would be able to keep the motivation from having to play like 7-8 seasons before my team from a lower league would be in the prml :)

you could do it the way i did... i onyl wanted one save when i brought the game.. and i got to the 8th season.. then i lost the save.. i was soo annoyed! i havent played FM since lol so i know where you ae comming from .. but try do what you did with hereford on a team like Havant and waterloville (blue square south)

Sounds interesting, I got a very sick regen in that game named louis perez. I got screenshots from all the seasons :D

I made blogs about each season had 70 readers when i Stopped :D :)

arshavin was still playing how old was he? id imagin about 37?

start in the 3rd tier of the Brazillian league...
as mentioned above, start a Journeyman type save and start unemployed and go from there...

He was 37 i think, still sick but very bad psychial! :D

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

I started unemployed when I took the L2 club to chl qualification! :)

Manage Shelbourne a First division team in Ireland with a decent squad for promotion and see if you can raise the irish leagues rep by progressing in europe