Reaction score
Hodgson is SACKED !
images

Roy Hodgson is sacked just 6 month into his career at Liverpool rather suprisingly as Liverpool are 6th in table and in the 4th round of the fa cup and into the knockout stages of the europa league halfway through January.
Roy had this to say :
[QUOTE]Ovusley i am dissapoointed but thats my job im a football manager if i dont get results im going to have to pay the price [/QUOTE]

images

Next Liverpool manager :
Stan collymore 5-1
Jake Richardson 9-1
Sammy Lee 12 - 1
Stuart Pearce 15 -1

So as i walked into my closest bookies a ladbrookes i was genuinly suprised to see my name there 2nd on the list . I didnt really think about it before then but i stood there and then said to myself id love to take the job , so as fast as i could i walked out the bookies jumped in my car and drove home to apply for the job.
2Q==

Two days later on the 15th January 2011 John Henry The Liverpool chairman rang me up at 10 : 25 am and said get to anfield asap we need to appoint you as our new manager , i was speechless i stood there for around 5 seconds then said are you serious in a confused voice he sternly replied yes get here asap , i said cant wait . my face was a picture of joy .

on the 16th January i took my first training session i briefly told the lads what i wanted us to achieve this season they admitted it was a touch challenge but we can do it . after training me and Sammy Lee sat down together and discussed tactics and who to sign with my £25 million budget and who to sell , Sammys a real good man of the game i said to myself after our chat , i then drove home and layed on the couch and thought about tommorow .

View attachment 123151
The league as i take over ^!

Some really bad grammar and unrealistic. You told us nothing about yourself being involved in football and then you suddenly get the Liverpool job. Me becoming PM would be more realistic.