jharty

Reaction score
SkySports.png

Cappelo Resigns (finally)
Cappello has resigned from managing England today after a heated argument about expectations the FA believed he should at least make it to the quarter final and he believed that they would be lucky to even make it past the round of 16.
Rookie manager Jack Harty is rumoured to be favourite for the job with having been assistant manager to his local side Chorley the FA say he has the potential to be an England legend

umm.......Good Luck,more information in the OP......and I doubt some manager who was an assitant to his local side will be fast-tracked into the England hot-seat

FourFourTwoHeader.png

FRIENDLY RESULTS

Holland 2 - 0 England

Manager Jack Harty had this to say on the matter:

I did not believe that our first game would be easy as I need to find a suitable tactic for the team and get to know the players hopefully this is just one bad result and will not lead into a string of bad results.

England 2 - 2 Slovenia

Rooney (2x)

Manager Jack Harty refused to comment on this matter but seemed upset with his team and believed they could do alot better and that they should have done better considering how many world class players there are in the England squad

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

i know more info needed and with the friendlies i was testing out tactics and it didnt go so well

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

LiveScoreHeader.png

World Cup Qualifying Matches

England 6 - 3 Croatia
Lampard, Rooney (3x), A.Young, Lennon

England stepped up a little in this game and managed to win by three goals although the defence was shaky and the England manager seemed disappointed by this result still although he did say “A win is a win” after the game.

Ukraine 3 - 4 England
Lampard, Rooney, Terry, C.Cole

England were disappointing at the back again but still managed to score four goals manager Jack Harty still didn’t look pleased at his teams performance but still insisted that he didn’t mind how they won so long as they did manage to win their games.

Belarus 1 - 3 England
D.Bent, Beckham, C.Cole

England finally managed to stop a team from scoring at least two goals against them and managed to win their third game in a row in qualifying and that means that England has won all ten of their qualifying games the manager seemed pleased with this result and we managed to get to talk to him.

He said: “We performed well and our defence managed to keep the goals out this time and we managed to score three goals ourselves and managed to round off a perfect qualifying campaign.”

Last edited:
Much better......but the layout looks untidy,some space between the results and some pictures will make it better

im in february 2011 at the moment so i wont be able to do screenshots for matches and im just messing around with different fonts

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

goalcom.png

Friendly Results

England 5 - 2 Egypt

Rooney (5x)

Manager Jack Harty had a smile on his face after this match his side dominated the Egyptians with Rooney tearing the defence of Egypt apart.

England 2 - 1 Mexico
Rooney, Terry

The English side was the better side but there wasn’t much in it but England did manage a win with Rooney grabbing another goal making that twelve goals in seven games. Manager Jack Harty says that his side is ready for the world cup.

England’s World cup Group
England
Scotland
Nigeria
Saudi Arabia

im in february 2011 at the moment so i wont be able to do screenshots for matches and im just messing around with different fonts

What about the WC?

Anyway, like the last font you used, keep it up mate!

Good luck with it mate.

Surely he meant February 2010!?

I sure hope so!

Battle of the Brits

The English and the Scottish are getting ready to battle it out in the first game of the group stages with England as the favourites Scotland are hoping for an upset and think they still have a chance in this game but England manager Jack Harty is fairly confident his side can win against Scotland.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

im in february 2011 and ive played the world cup

FIFA20Header.png

World Cup

England 1 - 0 Scotland
J.Cole

England manager Jack Harty was thrilled after the match it was his first world cup game in charge of England and it was against his parents home country which really shouldn’t have pleased him as much as it did but a win against any team in the world cup is pleasing.

England 2 - 2 Nigeria
Lampard, Lennon

England disappointed the entire nation today as they disappointingly took only one point from a weaker Nigerian side their defence was vulnerable to the Nigerian attack even though they managed to score two goals it wasn’t enough to guarantee three points.

England 3 - 2 Saudi Arabia
Barry, Defoe, Gerrard

Although England picked up three points today they didn’t perform very well against a team like Saudi Arabia and Wayne Rooney hasn’t managed to score during the entire group stage which is worrying fans although England did qualify alongside Scotland.

England have drawn Paraguay for the round of 16

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

I am now going to come off world cup final today and i will write more afterwards

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

SkySports.png

The English Battle On

England 3 - 1 Paraguay

Gerrard, Rooney (2x)

Rooney finally got his first goal and managed to get two goals in the round of 16 to get England through to the Quarter Final and after Rooney got his second goal manager Jack Harty managed a smile as the FA wanted to at least get to the Quarter Final and he has done just that.

England have drawn Brazil for the Quarter Final

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

LiveScoreHeader.png

44 YEARS OF HURT

England 2 - 3 Brazil (aet)
Barry, Lampard
The mighty English have not ended their 44 years of hurt but at least they have taken five time champions Brazil to extra time and nearly won the game but still 44 years of hurt has been extended to 48 years.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I have just been offered the Liverpool position in february 2011... shoudl i take it or not??

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

accepted so ill be updating liverpool monthly but just results as its an england story

Last edited:
SkySports.png

European Championship Qualifying Group G

England

Bulgaria

Montenegro

Wales

Switzerland

England have drawn a relatively easy group for their European Championship qualifying group and are expected to easily go through

Sorry for the break... I was taking a break anyway i didnt enjoy managing Liverpool and I resigned after losing to Barcelona 3-2 in my first game as half the team was injured and half the team wanted to leave. anyways ill start doing this again now :)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

SkySports.png

England Announce New Kits

England have decided to release new kits for their European Championship Qualifying campaign it seems as though the red cross is looking great on the England players.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks Bugu111 for the kits

Last edited:
So this is an England and Liverpool story?

Perhaps close this for a while and have a think, gather screenshots and maybe a few videos and then post it up, fix up your layout aswell, will attract more people.

You should have kept it as just an England international story, the OP and thread name is now misleading, and people who join halfway will be like wut.

SkySports.png

European Championship Qualifying

England 2 - 1 Wales

Defoe, Bent

England managed to win this game but the manager would of been hoping for a wider margin to open his qualifying campaign for the Euros 2012

It isn't a Liverpool story i accepted the offer assesed my situation and left because it seems impossible to take Liverpool to European football with all their good players gone or injured and them being 14th in the league. And Jamie Carragher made me angry in my first game he randomly kicked someone and then he got sent off... he's been dropped from the England squad.

Last edited:
SkySports.png

Montenegro 0 - 3 England

Rooney (2x), Gerrard

England managed a decent win over Montenegro today but considering they are an easy side the win doesn’t seem like much of a big deal to anyone in the England squad or management although it is definitely a well deserved three points.