willstip

Reaction score
images

As all the top 3 managers have left bringing in men to do the job. Arsene Wenger knew it was time to step down as Mourinho Pellegrini and Moyes are in for his fellow rivals Benitez Mancini and Ferguson. Who would get the job? He gave it to me a nobody! I have no experience but Wenger says i have the determination to win the club trophies as he has left the club to me in a great financial position. He told me that he wants to win more titles than manchester united Chelsea and Man city because he says that them three clubs are unfinished business as they started to splash the clash and Wenger didnt because he knew that he could set the financial side of the club right and another manager can come in and win the trophies and he has given that responsibility to me. It will take a while but who knows! Also he wants me to win more champions leagues than them and says that the Domestic cups are pointless as he wants me to focus on the League and the champions league. To this day we have got 13 League titles and no Champions league trophies. We have more BPL Trophies than Chelsea but need a champions league to beat them as a target. Manchester city have no history but Wenger thinks they could compete for more than us so he would like us to make sure we finish above them! The main rivals are Manchester United who have 6 more bpl trophies than me and 3 more Champions league trophies than me! Can we do it? I think we could

This should be good, im intrested to see how you do in Europe with Arsenal!

Pre-Season!
images
We have been giving 65 Million to spend with a 1.69 Million wage budget.
The pre season didnt go very well as we only won 2 out of 5 but i was trying out players in different positions.
View attachment 371151

It wasn't a great pre season but i got to know the players and their preferences to playing.At the end of pre season i had spent a bit of money but not a massive amount as i may need that coming into January Transfer window.
View attachment 371152I went with buying Jovetic because i didn't believe i had a striker who could score at least 20 goals. I wanted Cavani but wasn't willing to pay the substantial fee that Napoli wanted. Anelka got offered to me and with his history at the club you can't really refuse can you! I got Mandanda because in my eyes we have always had a keeper problem. With a keeper coming Mannone had to go and i got just under 1 million for him which isn't bad. Also i sent young players on loan and will send more as they will need more experience if they want to be in the starting XI

Player of Pre Season
Jack-Wilshere-Arsenal-new-kit_2827549.jpg

Jack Wilshere deserves this as in 4 games he scored 2 goals and assisted 2 with a match rating of 7.55!

I have Jovetic in my FIORE save. He's good but he has stamina issues and rarely plays the full 90mins. Maybe its my tactics but i use 3 different ones and he keeps tiring/picking minor knocks whichever one I use.

August 2012

Only two games fell in august as we travelled to Stamford bridge for the first game then Liverpool travelled to the Emirates to face us.
View attachment 371159

These two games were hard but all the players wanted it and the desire is there to succeed Wengers ambitions. Travelling to Stamford bridge is hard and we proved that we are a strong squad raring to contend for the title!

We sat nervously watching the champions league draw hoping for an easy group to help us win the competition but in fact we got quite a challenging squad with 2 league winners and a runners up in their own league!
View attachment 371162
At my first month at the club i have already won manager of the month and Wilshere wins Young player of the month!
Deadline passes and i was involved quite a bit as a lot of players leave the club on loan whilst we only bring in one new face for £21 Million
View attachment 371163

League Table

View attachment 371164In the top spot playing two good teams. Very happy so far with the players

Player of the month
Jack-Wilshere-oo-kufaraxsan-Hnry.jpg
Scoring 2 in 2 games and getting Bpl young player of the month​

September 2012
images

View attachment 371460

As you can see September got off very shakey with a dreadful 3-0 loss to Newcastle but from there we forgot about it and went on to be unbeaten for the rest of September. The best win was against Man City as they had a lot of possession but we grinded a victory with the vice captain scoring again. The goal that made the most to me was Yaya Sanogo's goal on his debut. The young lad picked it up about 30 yards away from the goal took on Parr and just smashed it top left corner. Not a bad goal on your debut when your 17 years of age.

League Table
View attachment 371464
Player of the month
Olympique-Marseille-goalkeeper-Steve-Mandanda-says-he-is-not-leaving-for-Manchester-United-59107.jpg

Mandanda keeping 4 clean sheets and making some unbelievable saves to keep us in the lead!

October 2012
images
This month we played 4 tough away games followed by 2 games at the Emirates!
View attachment 371593

A poor game against Celtic as we only scraped a point with Giroud saving us in the last minute. Another scrappy win with Giroud bagging 2 in 2 games. Also we ended up playing a weakened side against Norwich to rest main players for the Juventus game. However that didnt pay off as we only just won at Norwich and got beat by Juventus by a 90 minute goal by Llorente. Jovetic finally found the net twice in the last two games however he is starting to flop as he is picking up little knocks and failing to score as much as i thought he would.

League Table
View attachment 371595
Player of the month
250007325.jpg
Carl Jenkinson filling in for Sagna at Right wing back due to injury has been very solid. Working up and down the wing never out of position and also getting two assists. Could contend Sagna for his spot

I'm stopping this as new update is out and i just have no time to do it sorry