A new era under a legend!-A Manchester United story.

zachswfc

Reaction score

Manchester United Sack Sir Alex Ferguson
Sir Alex Ferguson has today been sacked and removed from his position as manager at Manhcetser United. David GIll and Malcom Glazer was presant at a press conferance at 12:00 this afternoon and said this"Today has been seen as a new era for United our targets last year was to win the premiership both parties agreed that and if we did not win the premiership Sir Alex would be sacked,yes it is a bit harsh on Sir Alex Ferguson but we would like to thanks his long and sucsessful time at Manchester United Fc and hope he gets straight back into football if he doesn't retire." Questions were asked at the press-conferance by the press and this is the questions that got asked.

Sun:David do you have an idea of your next manager?
David:Yes the board have reallised who we want as the next manager and we are going to be having an interview with the person in the next few days.

Daily Mail:Malcom are you going to step down from your positon as chairman?
Malcom:Today is about a new era at Manchester United not about me it.

Four-Four-two:David are you proud of Sir Alex Ferguson?
David:Yes if you just look at his record it says alot.

No more questions now thankyou.
Eric Cantona back at the reds!
Manchester United have confirmed that Eric Cantona is the new manager of Manchetser United.It was confirmed at 23:00 last night and today has seen Eric have his first press-conferance along with David Gill and Malcom Glazer.

Sun:Eric wow you sit here as a legend of this football club and now the manager what is it like to be sat here as the new manager at Manchester United?
Eric:Well how do you think not just become im a legend at this club it is also the size of this club in my opinion were the biggest football club in the world.

Daily Telegraph:Eric you said that you think Manchester United are the biggest club in the world many people would agree so it must be an hounour to be back?
Eric:Of course it's an hounur im glad to be even manager because i would have took any job at Manchester United even the youth coach just because of my love for Manchester United.

No more questions thankyou.

looks good, could use more pictures

Thank's could you please tell me how to upload pictures as it is not showing when i upload them?

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Anyone following?

Copy image ulr, then type
and enter. ( in the middle of IMG put the image url)

Pre-Season.

Pre-Season,freindlies and transfers.

Pre Match Thoughts:First the first team had a run out against the reserves i only put a weak side out and i was expecting a win wich might be difficult.

Manchester United reserves 0-3 Manchester United.

Post Match thoughts:A good win for a weak side that we played im delighted with the way Richie De Laet played today and i hope he carrys on.

Pre Match Thoughts:It will be a tough game today so i will put a good enough side out to win the game.

Antwerp 0-3 Manchester United

Post Match Thoughts:The hard work payed off today wich im glad Hernandez played fantastic and scored 2 goals for his work.

Pre Match Thoughts:This should be easy but it will be a weaker side today but it is still strong enough to win in Newcastle.

Newcastle Town 0-4 Manchester United

Post Match Thoughts:What a win for a weak side Michael Owen and Fredrico Macheda was really impresive and they both hit the net.

Pre Match thoughts:This is a cup and were in the Semi final we have got a tough test aginst Rayo who are a good side so i will put out a good side today beacuase i want to win 2 trophys before the premierleague kicks off

Rayo 1-3 Manchetser United

Post Match thoughts:Well that was easy poor perfromane from Rayo who i did expect a good fight from but were in the final and could win a trophy already

Pre Match Thoughts:Finals are never easy for any player in any trophy winning match aswell but i do expect a good performane from my side.

Freiburg 0-1 Manchester United

Post Match Thoughts:A tough game but we finnaly got the goal 65 minutes into the final and to win the cup is a special moment.

Pre Match Thoughts:can we peform today? Yes i think we can it is a tough side in Bury but i have put my youngsters out and i still expect them to win.

Transfers In:
Roberto Carlos-Free
Dida-Free
Jack Butland-1.1 Million pound

Transfers Out:
Magnus Eikrem (Birmingham City 750k)

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:48 PM ----------

Anybody Following if you are i will post up my August update.

Last edited:
Nice start to the campaign with a solid preseason. I am suprised you let Eikram go so cheap though the kids got bags of potential (I am still crying that we let him go in real life)