A New Generation Of Strikers (be a wonderkid)

Also, have I been injured alot or something? My finishing has dropped :(

I thought the 2 attributes we selected as our best were 15? :S
Then you must have changed your 2 attributes without me knowing, because I've written down Technique and Heading.

He put finishing and technique down mate, but he did edit his post so...

He put finishing and technique down mate, but he did edit his post so...
He probably edited it after I wrote it down, don't know how I could confuse Finishing with Heading...
And if not I'm sorry :(

He probably edited it after I wrote it down, don't know how I could confuse Finishing with Heading...
And if not I'm sorry :(

I didn't edit the technical attributes, all I edited was my club (when I thought I needed to change to Crewe, and then I changed it back)...

But not to worry mate, nothing can be done :)

Bah, no luck at all for my twin football player :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

es1a.png

Fabio Lovano
Lovano left Crewe to continue his career at Manchester City. He made his debut in the first match of the Premier League season but has only played 10 games for the first team since then. He scored his first goal for the club 2 months after his debut, this was also his only goal for the first team this season.
Lovano performed outstandingly well for the England U21 squad, where he has scored 12 goals in just 14 games. This great performance hasn’t yet earned him a call up for the first team though.
View attachment 377675

Timothy Kesatie
Kesatie has finished 2 seasons at LA Galaxy and is already halfway his third season. He played a total of 24 games this year scoring 12 goals, which is an impressive average of scoring a goal every two games. Only his injury in August which kept him 2 months off the pitch stopped him from playing more games.
Kesatie has also broke through in national football. He has now played 13 games for the USA national team, scoring 4 goals.
View attachment 377676

Matthew West
West started his second season at the relegated Brighton and was seen as a key player this season. He played 25 games in which he scored 9 goals. But he probably would have been playing a lot more games if he didn’t get injured so much. Four injuries this season meant he couldn’t play for a total of 15 weeks.
West has also played 5 more games for the England U21 squad this year and has scored 1 goal, making his total 3 goals in 12 games.
View attachment 377677

Akash Sky
Sky doesn’t want to renew his contract but for now he played his second season at East Bengal. He had another impressive season scoring 25 goals in 33 games, winning the Player of the Year and Top Goalscorer awards again. Only 4 week injuries at both the beginning and end of the season stopped Sky from scoring even more.
Sky also got a chance to show himself in the Indian national squad, making his first cap in March. He has now played 2 games for the first team, not scoring any goals yet.
View attachment 377678

Adam Mikhael
Mikhael got unexpectedly bought by Arsenal and now has to prove himself in England. Despite his injury in August which took him out for 4 weeks he made his debut for the first team in the Capital One Cup, also scoring his first goal that match. He has played a total of 7 games that season, scoring 2 goals.
Mikhael also got called up for the Spanish U21 squad for the first time. He yet has to prove himself in the national squad, not scoring in 2 games.
View attachment 377679

Edgar Nogueira
Nogueira has been put back in the Benfica B squad, hopefully getting more playing time there. Despite his 6 week injury in the middle of the season, he had a great year scoring 12 goals in 31 games. He even got a third place at the Young Player of the Year award.
Nogueira’s great performances also earned him more playing time in the Portugal U21 squad. He has now scored a total of 3 goals in 12 games for the U21 team and still has to earn his place in the first team.
View attachment 377680

Timo Downing
Downing didn’t make any appearances for Kaiserslautern last season, but he was determined to earn a place in the first squad this year. He made his debut for the first team in January and played a total of 15 games, in which he scored 3. Despite interest from Dortmund he decided to extend his contract at Kaiserslautern for another 2 years.
Downing also scored his first goal for the German U21 squad. This is also his only goal for the national team in 8 games he played.
View attachment 377681

Kenrry Valderrama
Valderrama didn’t play many games last season due to injuries and still had to earn a place in the first squad of Club América. He played 13 games this season scoring an impressive 8 goals, and got rewarded by a new contract at the club. If he can hold on to this form an doesn’t get any injuries there’s a big chance he will get more playing time next season.
Vaderrama’s great performances also earned him a call up for the Mexico national squad, making his first cap in March. This was his only international game this season, not being called up for the Mexico U20 squad.
View attachment 377683

Jack Wilkins
Wilkins started his second season at Nottingham Forrest where he still had to prove that he can score goals. He was an important first team player this year and played 29 matches this season, but he only scored 4 goals. If he wants to get noticed by the bigger clubs he really needs to start performing better very soon.
Wilkins also played more games for the England U19 and U21 squads. He has now scored 5 goals in 13 appearances for the U21 squad, not being called up for the first team yet.
View attachment 377684

Scott Trowers
Trowers played his second season at Bradford City, where he wanted to leave as soon as possible. He scored 12 goals in 19 games before he got bought by Manchester City in the January transfer window. He hasn’t played any games for the first team yet, playing most of his games in the U18 squad.
Trowers also got his first call up for the England U21 squad, where he had great performances scoring 2 goals in 2 games. Maybe his transfer to Manchester City will earn him more matches for the national squad next season.
View attachment 377686

RANKING SEASON 2
qaqf.png

I am doing absolutely SHOCKING at the moment but I will go up the table in a bit!

Sky picked that team so he could score all the goals in a terrible league:p

Sky picked that team so he could score all the goals in a terrible league:p
Well dude I am an Indian so I wanted my player to take the most natural route for an Indian route
Sincerely hoping that my players gets picked up by a European club this season
Plus I have a drawback that my value just won't go above 95k

Score point should base on priority league..high level league should get more point..its much better

Does this look fair?

Value (per £1m) = 10 points

High ranked league goal = 15 points
Medium ranked league goal = 10 points
Low ranked league goal = 5 points
Cup goal = 10 points

National U21 goal = 5 points
National goal = 10 points

Last edited:
Does this look fair?

Cup goal = 10 points

It could work m8

Does this look fair?

Cup goal = 10 points

Question, are you changing the valuation of a player per season, cause those can rapidly change depending on contract, if recently transferred or they'll diminish at the end of our careers.