View attachment 324980

Marsh has a new home!!

Yes today Nathan Marsh has taken the job of Karpaty Lviv. Nicknamed The Green Lions and currently playing in the Ukrainian Premier Division we are sitting in 9th.

View attachment 324981

I have been set the job of getting the team into a European place. Which I think is on the cards and should be possible.

View attachment 324982

My first game is a tough one as it pitches me against a local rival Chornomorets...

Many are hoping that this chapter of Marshs story in management will last longer than when he was in Greece....

Sorry about the thumbnails!! Was messing about and dont know how to get rid of them now??

OCTOBER 2013

LEAGUE
W 1, D 1, L 0

I have enjoyed a good start to my career as Karpaty manager only played 2 games in the league, and one in the Cup.

View attachment 325129 View attachment 325130

Playing with my 3-5-2 tactic, this team seem to have taken to it straight away!!

We only moved up one place in the league to 8th.

My wage bill is only small really at £31k and when I took over we are only £28 over allocation!

NOVEMBER 2013

LEAGUE
W 2, D 1, L 1

A good month for me and my green lions!!!

View attachment 325263 View attachment 325265

This good form has seen us only move up to 7th in the league but the signs are good for the rest of the season!!

STAR MAN

View attachment 325275

This is my pick for Star Man this month, yes there are better in better form than this kid, but he is only 19, and has been drafted in due to all other keepers being injured. He is 5th choice! But playing well and coping well with the pressure of having to come in!!

We dont have a game now until March due to winter break...
Keep you posted...

MARCH 2013

LEAGUE

W 4
, D 2, L 0

Yes what a month for the green lions!! Unbeaten and starting to really pressure the clubs above us now as the season draws to a close!!

Just to keep you up-to-date with what happened in the winter break... not a lot!!
I made no transfers in the window, in or out!
I did have to re-sign a couple of the better players due to them wanting better contracts, thought the disadvantage of now being over my wage budget would out weigh the lose of my best players, in view of hopefully being in Europe next season!!
I also asked the board to look for a parent club, we are now linked with Everton, they can send players out on loan to us and will pay us £68k a year for the link...

Here are my results for the month
View attachment 325802

Due to such a good run here is the league
View attachment 325804

Our best result was beating the then top of the table team Shakhtar, what a game, no less than we deserved!!

View attachment 325805
These are our money worries at the moment! We dont have any loans to pay off and hopefully we can garner some extra income from sponsors if we get into Europe...

STAR MAN

View attachment 325806

The run in for the last few games means I have to play some of the better teams in the league, but the result against Shakhtar has given me a boost in knowing we can compete... We also have to play in the Cup against Dnipro, hopefully will can get past them!!

Come on you Green Lions!!!!!!

APRIL 2013

LEAGUE

W 2, D 0, L 2

Another okay month for us...
The chase is nearly over, only two games to go in league til the end of the season!!

View attachment 326239

Sitting in 6th in the league! Do have a chance of finishing 4th, but will have to hope other teams above us lose!!

STAR MAN

View attachment 326241

With the season during to a close we are still in the Cup, we beat Dnipro in the Quarters and now have an away trip to Arsenal Kylv. I think winning the Cup might be a little to much of a ask but we will give it our best shot.

Will we be able to get into Europe??
Stay tuned for the next update....

KARPATY WIN THE CUP

View attachment 326254

WHAT A WIN FOR KARPATY!!
LIFTING THE CUP FOR THE 1ST TIME IN THEIR HISTORY!!
PRAISE IS BEING HEAPED ON MANAGER MARSH, THE GREEN LIONS HAVE MADE SURE OF ENTERING THE EURO CUP AT THE PLAYOFF STAGE!!!!

END OF SEASON

Well after lifting the Cup we then won the last two games of the season, the best was a 4-2 at home over rivals Dynamo Kyiv, us beating them meant that Shakhtar retained the title!!

View attachment 326313

Some good results have been had since I took over here and gives me hope for next season...

However at the start of this journey I was trying to make AEK a new Greek force, that failed pretty bad and I ended up here, that being said I have enjoyed what I have done here, but now I think I may turn into bit of journey man manager, with jobs coming available across Europe I am tempted to go on wards and upwards if they are willing to take a punt on me...

Will I stay with Karpaty... I dont know... jobs at Malaga, Sevilla, Wigan and West Brom are all up for grabs.....

View attachment 326655

Well we didnt win the Super Cup, but we played well, gives me hope for the coming season!!

I did apply for the vacant West Brom job, but David Moyes got the nod instead leaving Everton managerless.
I then applied for the vacant Everton job but Michael Laudrup took over.
I then applied for the Shakhtar job but lost out to Miron Markevych.

As you can imagine the fans were not best impressed, however the board havent battered an eye lid! My job status is still secure.

I will be sticking with Karpaty for now I think as the season is about to kick off. Applying for the last few jobs has shown me I need to impress more.
Will I be able to guide us through the play off in the Euro Cup into the money making group stage or will it just be down to League and Cup chasing this season.....

View attachment 326669

Marsh has another new home.....

After telling everyone that I was happy at Karpaty and winning the first game of the season, I suddenly became the front runner to take over at Spurs.
This was due to Marcelo Bielsa leaving to take the Real Madrid job, which in turn was made available due to Jose Mourinho joining Man Utd which had been made available by Sir Alex retiring!

It is an honor to be headhunted to take over a club like Tottenham and I hope I can have a successful time here. I do feel better leaving Karpaty knowing that they will get £325k in compensation.
I have taken over a squad that is pretty decent and should be able to do well with them. There is a lot expectation on the team, last season they won the FA Cup and got themselves into the Euro Cup.

This season the board want me to get into the Euro Cup through League standing alone. With a media prediction of 6th, a transfer budget of £23 million and a wage budget of £1.4 million I feel this should be attainable...

My first thoughts will turn to staff, some of them just dont seem to be at the standard one would hope them to be at. Next I will be looking at the team and seeing if everyone can fit into my plans.
Tactic wise I am going to start with my 3-5-2 which did me proud at Karpaty.
I have a few friendlies to play before meeting Man City in the Community Shield and then the league begins, with the Euro Cup groups yet to be drawn.

Will I fair any better at a higher level of football compared to my experience as AEK manager and then Karpaty manager?

Lets get Spurs rocking.... Wish me luck...

View attachment 326675

Last edited:
COMMUNITY SHIELD

View attachment 326793

Under new manager Marsh, Tottenham lift the Community Shield!

Well pleased with the win and hopefully that will kick start our league campaign!

AUGUST 2014

The season has begun I have made some adjustments to my backroom staff and the playing staff.
After my crash course in management at AEK and Karpaty I have come see the importance of having good youth players coming up through the team, at Spurs we dont seem to have too much quality coming through. So I may still deep into the market to sign some youth players. But being in charge of those teams also showed me importance of keeping a tight ship money wise and I will be aiming to make Spurs a power house money wise as well, so will have to find the right balance.

Here are the signings of staff in and out that I have made...

View attachment 327237

Here are the signings of players in and out, although a lot of the deals were already done before I arrived...

View attachment 327240 View attachment 327241

Here is the youth team, a few could be okay players...

View attachment 327242

So here are the results of our first 3 games...

View attachment 327243
We were robbed at Stamford Bridge, we should have gotten a point at least!!

Been drawn an alright group in the Europa Cup...

View attachment 327244

Capital One Cup has drawn us away to Chelsea!! We will be looking to turn the tables on them...

View attachment 327311

Spurs sign Fischer!!

Last day deals didnt go to plan, lost out on a couple of targets, so with a hour to go I went for Fischer.
Planning on getting him trained as a forward! Looking towards the future...

Hi,
I have still playing this save, forgot to post last updates...
I am having a slight break from it though and may be starting a new story as well to keep it fresh and interesting....