A new stadium, love it ot hate it...

nickoh_lvp

Reaction score
Well, i was very happy with my good season with Q.P.R. when i discovered that the board started the construction of a new stadium for 48.000 people and a improve in the training facilities, i was happy until i saw that it will cost 100M (130M - 30M (Loftus road))

so i have a debt of 775k per month, and that isn't very good...

so.. this isn't very good, or i will get more money for the 28.000 new places per month or i will lose a lot of money?

sorry for bad english <)

i am suffering from a similar kind of problem. I just got Notts County to the Championship, but the board deceided to improve the stadium and training facilities. I have no transfer budget, but I assume once the work is complete, the extra money will be made available

Surely more money will become available through ticket sales from the extra seats you now have

im currently in the prem with chelmsford city and when i finally won the playoffs to get into the prem the board finally expanded an extra 1,500 seats so now have 5k stadium! rubbish currntly playing at southends stadium which in the year 2031 holds 20k im nearly filling it every game,till mys expanded.got to be a record smallest stadium that.:(

A bigger stadium itself will bring in more money but building it can bring some financial difficulties. In my PSV game expanding my stadium from 38 or 39 thousand something to 60 000 and success on the pitch doubled the match day income.

You got to look at the long term affect the stadium will have on your finances, however you don't want it when you just won promotion or if you can't afford like Valencia have in r/l

yeah im sure for around a year it will prob hurt you but once you start getting people in i think that debt should be easy to lose, and i assume your in the prem so your getting the TV money and things like that

well, i hope i don't get relegated, i don't want my balance in red, so i didn't spend money this transfer windows, but we are doing well