'A new start for the black cats'- Sunderland

El Ninooo.

Reaction score
attachment.php

Steve Bruce Resigns !

Sunderland+manager+Steve+Bruce.jpg

Today, Sunderland football club have announced that Steve Bruce has resigned as manager of the club. He informed in his press conference that the job was getting to him too much and couldn't handle the pressure. It is understood that the firm favorites to get the job next is Fulham boss, Roy Hodgson.

attachment.php

Worried faces at the Stadium Of Light !

Sunderland football club today have announced that rookie manager Franco Lorenzo will manage the side this season. Outside the stadium there were protests and many angry fans because of this new appointment. In his first ever Sunderland press conference Lorenzo stated that this was a dream job and will do his best to achieve his targets for the club, also he stated that he would be bringing in new faces to the club and has already made it clear that he is very interested in Angel Di Maria, but many fans say that he would never come to this club with this sort of manager.

In my opinion Franco Lorenzo has alot to prove in his first season at Sunderland to the board and to the fans.

Never seen too many good Sunderland Stories here so best of luck....if your layout is good I will follow

do a monthly update on the game time. but try to use extras such as transfer stories. use screenshots

Finally, a sunderland story, I'm following

July

All wins in July, no signings yet but sold Kenwyne Jones to chelsea, 6 Million.

if your looking for strikers, might i suggest acquafresca from genoa? i got him for my sunderland team, used him as target man with campbell or darren bent playing off him as poachers and fresca got 42 goals. he's a legend!

if your looking for strikers, might i suggest acquafresca from genoa? i got him for my sunderland team, used him as target man with campbell or darren bent playing off him as poachers and fresca got 42 goals. he's a legend!

How much did you pay for him ?

i paid about 3m but he had 1 year left on his contract, so might be significantly higher if he has long term contract