What team should I be?

• Total voters

LovanoFM

Reaction score
So as Alonso left Spurs I need a new save to take me through into FM15, any suggestions are appreciated and I will pick one some time tomorrow!

I do not want to manage in South/North America, Africa, Asia or the Premier League.

Last edited:
Parma F.C. in ataly they used to be one of the best team in europe they discovered Hernan crespo, buffon, fabio cannavaro, Roberto Mussi, Dino Baggio, Gianfranco Zola, Juan Veron, Enrico Chiesa and many more now the team is not that good they have wayy wayy to many players the wages are a mess and they dont have much money they used to be like the Porto of today discovere now talents develop them and sell them for a lot of $$ this was my first ever save of FM back in fm 12 i have not done this since then because the team got worse and they gave you almost no money for transfers in fm13

If you want longevity, how about taking a mid table team from a lesser league and taking them to their national title and then Champion's League? Dinamo Kiev may fit this since Shakhtar are so much better than every other team

how about Dnipro there always considered the 3rd best team in the Ukraine and have a lot of decent players but i also like the fact they dont have a single trophy in their cabinet so their a bit of a blank canvas

Take Barnsley! They have played only one season in premiership and they are now struggling in the championship. They have played the most seasons in 2nd tier. They have good youths and what is more interesting they haven't won a major trophy since 1912.

how about Dnipro there always considered the 3rd best team in the Ukraine and have a lot of decent players but i also like the fact they dont have a single trophy in their cabinet so their a bit of a blank canvas

I was torn between Dnipro and Dynamo Kyiv, Kyiv had the better players in the normal FM database so I opted for them... But I will look at Dnipro now im more depth

Take Crewe, great youth facilities and a couple of great youngsters

I agree on the Parma one, bring the glory back to what once was probably the greatest team in Italy. Lazio sounds interesting too. Villarreal, Hoffenheim and Valencia are other teams that I would have a look.

I agree on the Parma one, bring the glory back to what once was probably the greatest team in Italy. Lazio sounds interesting too. Villarreal, Hoffenheim and Valencia are other teams that I would have a look.

Im gunna do a little trial run with a few teams now, Parma being one of them.

I was going to say Portsmouth. Tactical challenge aswell as a financial one.

The poll will end at 6pm tonight! Wolves infront at the moment!

Sheff Utd - solid L1 team with a big history and a good financial base..

Well its tied 9-9-9 between Wolves, Lazio and Sociedad as soon as one of them gets a 10th vote thats the team I manage..