A new way to pick your team with potential morale, not actual morale ratings!

neon76

Reaction score
What if the morale rating for each player would be potential, rather than actual!
And it would be like this the potential rating, it would be worse Very Poor and Poor, Average would be average and good, and better Very Good and Excellent. If the actual morale is different words than that, then it would be similar to what i'm saying anyway.
So, this is the best thing I'm going to say now, so if it is actually Very Good he rating, it would be 60% of the time be better morale it shows, 30% of the time Average, and 10% of the time Worse morale. So if I had 9 players in the team Very Good actual morale, then potential morale would be, on average 6 plyers better, 2 average, and 1 worse! and then heres how that can effect the game, it be's like to show the actual morale at the 70th minute of the game, so if on the bench you had an average potential morale player that is really Very Good morale, you could bring him on then, and thatd be logical, maybe for a average actual morale player, through it not being right, the potential morale pre game analysis, or from actual match events, during the match. So, this all makes it more realistic and just makes Football Manager, the best game and most realistic game, like its always been, its just now so much better!

Any posts on this topic are welcome!