Who to go then?

• TNS - Wales (Try and win a European competition)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Manchester United (Im a supporter)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • FC United Of Manchester (Try and overtake United)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Derby (Try and emulate Brian Clough)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other ideas - Please specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calcal

Reaction score
Good evening fellow managers!I am delving into the unknown for me and starting a Youtube serires "dum dum dummm"So, I dont want to be boring and pick my own team so will be letting the glorious FM Base community pick for me!Vote away and hopefully you can follow my progress :)

​Dont know why i did a poll when i wanted to go TNS? hope the public pull through for me!! haha

If you do FC United of Manchester, you have a HUGE bill to live up to thanks to Jack (WorkTheSpace). But hey, good luck on your endeavor man. :)

Thats not what i wana hear!! haha thanks anyways mate lol

Thats not what i wana hear!! haha thanks anyways mate lol
Don't me wrong, I'm rooting for you. But he kinda set the bar pretty high on FC United of Manchester.

TNS are catching up on the votes anyways! haha just checked out that guys Youtube videos, He did good!

• TNS winning a European trophy would be a tedious waste of everyone's time, who cares about TNS.
    Manchester United is abit yawwwn, Not another glory story.
    FC United are just a stupid cry baby club made fashionable because of Wimbledon.
    Which leaves your only club left as Derby where Nigel Clough has already done the hard work.
    And stop doing stupid polls...

• TNS winning a European trophy would be a tedious waste of everyone's time, who cares about TNS. Manchester United is abit yawwwn, Not another glory story.FC United are just a stupid cry baby club made fashionable because of Wimbledon. Which leaves your only club left as Derby where Nigel Clough has already done the hard work.And stop doing stupid polls...
LMAO! wow.....Take your tampon out and dont write pointless **** on here, If you dont like it or the "stupid poll" take your **** comments elsewhere.