Reaction score
Hey guys!!!!! i'm here with another Newcastle united story, last year i did the "I'm better than pardew" story which was enjoyable and the feedback was really good, however with pardew gone to manage palace and our team in the hands of JC which i don't rate at all i have decided to call this years story "A newcastle united revival"

I will be doing monthly updates.

hope you guys like this.

Peace

Last edited:
View attachment 286424
BBC sport have just heard that Newcastle united have just appointed unknown manager by the name of Robert lecomber, the 33 year old looked delighted to be appointed but a lot fans have questioned the club appointing a unknown manager in charge of a club like Newcastle united.

Last edited:
View attachment 285976
BBC sport have had a look at the premier league team's pre-season and today would like to look at Newcastle united's pre-season.
View attachment 285975
this shows they only had 1 defeat in there pre-season games looks good but can they keep a similar run throughout the league campaign we shall have to wait and see.

Last edited:
next update guys will focus on tactics, players and staff in/out and first few epl games hope you are enjoying it so far!!!!

peace

Last edited:
So as promised first we will look at tactics.
View attachment 285777
If you guys have any suggestions on these tactics the let me know in the comments below.

second let's look at players and staff members i brought in to the club
The only player i was able to get over the line was central defender balanta from river for £12.5M and i sold mike Williamson to stoke for £2.2M screenshot will also show player i sent out on loan too.
View attachment 285761
and now lets look at staff members brought in.
View attachment 285760
so as you can see i brought in three coaches who make our coaching staff better the more noticeable is David platt.

and finally let's look at how the results have been for August, if i'm honest not the best start but every revival doesn't start great right????

The first game we were beaten 2-0 by Southampton with schneiderlin getting man of the match
View attachment 285775 View attachment 285773
second game was a surprising 1-0 win against man city with man of the match going to sissoko
View attachment 285771 View attachment 285770
third game was in the capital one cup where we were unfortunately knocked out on penalty's by sheff weds i did for this game try to give a few players who i thought were not up to standard a chance to prove themselves but some didn't take it, with loovens gettingman of the match
View attachment 285768View attachment 285767
and the last match of August was a defeat to burnley where 1-0 were trippier took man of the match from this match.
View attachment 285766View attachment 285765
this leaves us in 15th in the epl i will turn this aroundView attachment 285744

So that's it for August will be back at the end of September for the September hope you are enjoying this take care, peace

Last edited:
on to september's fixture's guy's

First fixture in september was away to QPR which was disappointing as i thought we should have one it.
View attachment 285139

and man of the match goes to charlie Austin View attachment 285137

second match was at home to Everton now honestly if i had lost i wouldn't have minded because they were higher up the league at this point but we came away with a creditable 0-0 draw
View attachment 285136

and man of the match for this match was James McCarthy View attachment 285135

Then next up was away to west brom which i felt we could win but no west brom beat us 2-1
View attachment 285134

with youssouf mulumbu getting man of the match.

if i had to say anything about this month it is not great i think i re think of my tactics are in order and if i do i will share this in the november update

right i did do a tactical re think and here is what the tactic's are for Newcastle united.
View attachment 285133

Let me know what your thoughts are, anyway on to the results for October.

First up arsenal at home who were as you would expect high up in the league before this game but we came away with a 0-0 draw and i was very pleased with that result.
View attachment 285132

The man of the match was Remy Cebella for this match GET IN!!!!!View attachment 285131

Then next up was Leicester City who i really expected us to win but it turned out to be a very disappointing 0-0 away draw.
View attachment 285130

The man of the match goes to haidara for this match twice in a row since the tactical rethink that one of my players is getting man of the match so i'm well happy here. View attachment 285129

on to the next and final fixture for november which is west ham who coming in to this game were just above the relegation zone so we needed the points and so did they so thats why fm called this the "el sackico"
View attachment 285122 but it was the magpies who came out on top with a 3-0 win and i was well happy with that.
View attachment 285117 and for the second time in three games Remy Cabella has got man of the match.

So my apologies lads for forgetting to do this last time around but here is the league table as it stands at the moment.
View attachment 285116

Can't wait to bring you November's update take care guy's
Peace!!!!!!

Last edited:
right guys here comes November's fixture's/result's

First up is Swansea away which we won 2-1
View attachment 285046

and the winner of man of the match is Remy Cabella

Next up is Man utd which we lost 3-0.

View attachment 285044

With Luke Shaw getting man of the match for this game.

Next up we had Sunderland which i'm pleased to say we beat the scum 2-1(unlike in real life were we have now lost to the scum 5 times in a row)

View attachment 285043

with Ayoze Perez getting both the goals for us for a well deserved man of the match.

and the last match of November is Chelsea who haven't lost a game so i wasn't expecting a win and hoped for a draw but it wasn't to be as we lost 2-1, with Nathan Ake getting man of the match.
View attachment 285042

so we have had a definite improvement in form can we keep it going only time will tell i look forward to giving you the December summary until then take care, bye

Last edited:
View attachment 285035

Tiote and coloccini want away from

Newcastle United!!!!

Cheick Tiote has just shocked Newcastle United fans "I must leave to play champions League football" Tiote is thought to have had a meeting with his manager to discuss this but apparently he couldn't convince Tiote to stay when press Mr Lecomber said that " I had hoped to convince Cheick that if he stayed at the club we would progress to match his ambitions but he wasn't willing to wait that long, and also i have had talks with Fabricio Coloccini with the same result i'm very disappointed for the fans of this football club"

Last edited:
View attachment 285017

Sissoko demands to be transfer

listed in a bid to join PSG!!!!

Sissoko has met his manager to demand he be transfer listed to join PSG when speaking with his manager Mr Lecomber claimed that sissoko just wanted to move so he could get more money, a Mr Lecomber felt very disappointed as he felt sissoko was one of the players that had been performing very well lately.

Last edited:
Right guys here is the update for December.

First match of December was Liverpool which we lost 5-3 a very entertaining match can't fault the lads they really had a go,
with man of the match going to Remy Cabella.
View attachment 284991

on to the next game which was Aston villa were we beat them 2-0 and Vernon Anita claimed man of the match for this one.
View attachment 284989

on with the next game and we had Tottenham which we lost 1-0 but Cheick Tiote got man of the match
View attachment 284988

on with the next game and we won 2-0 how the lads did this i dont quite know with 3 of our players getting injured in this match and jack colback getting man of the match but we won and claimed a much needed 3 points.
View attachment 284987

up next was crystal palace and we beat them 3-1 for a second consecutive victory and Ayoze Perez getting the man of the match for this one.
View attachment 284986

on to the final game of December and it was stoke two days after beating crystal palace which we drew 1-1 which saw sissoko get man of the match.

and after these fixture/results lets have a look at the league table.
View attachment 284982
and as you can see we are now in 9th position i don't think i put on this our objectives they were 9th or above in the league, 6th round in FA cup and quarter Final in Capital one cup ok so we have messed up in Capital one cup but can we do well enough in League and FA cup we shall see.

Next time will be January summary

Last edited:
Hi guys here is the update for January sorry its been a while since the last one but i have been a bit ill of late.

So the first thing to mention there was no transfer activity as i had no transfer kitty left.

The first match was against a good Southampton side who we beat 5-1 and to be honest i never expected to beat them so comfortably, with sissoko getting the man of the match award.

View attachment 279193

The next match was against Bristol city in the FA cup which we drew 1-1 which was very disappointing i rotated the squad for this match but for the players who were given a chance to impress failed to take the opportunity, Tiote won man of the match here.

View attachment 279192

The next match was against Man city were i was expecting us to get hammered but we only lost 2-0 which given the players Man city have we could look on this with some pride, Zabaletta won man of the match here

View attachment 279191

The next match was the FA cup replay at home to Bristol city were we was lucky to win even tho i fielded my strongest team which saw us draw 0-0 in normal time and in extra time so it went to penalty's however we won the shoot out, Janmaat getting man of the match here.

View attachment 279187

The next match was a 1-0 away win against Burnley with ayoze getting man of the match here.

View attachment 279186

The next match was a FA cup 4th round match against spurs which going in to this match i thought we would get beat but surprisingly we won 2-0, sissoko getting man of the match here.

View attachment 279185

The next match was against QPR which i was confident that the lads would win the day but i wasn't expecting a 4-1 win, ayoze getting man of the match here.

View attachment 279184

And the final match is away to everton which i personally thought might be a draw but no we lost 2-0, Mcgeady getting man of the match here.

View attachment 279183

So after these month's matches shall we look at the league table.

View attachment 279182

and as you can see we are now in 7th place in the league.

lets have a look at February's fixtures and results.

First was against west brom were we won 2-0 at home, sissoko getting man of the match.

View attachment 275060

The next match was away to arsenal were we lost 3-0 and callejon getting man of the match.
View attachment 275058

The next match was losing to chelsea 3-0 with yamolenko getting man of the match.
View attachment 275056

Next up was Leicester at home but only managing to draw 1-1 with colback getting man of the match
View attachment 275054

at the final match this month was a home draw to west ham with rolando arons getting man of the match
View attachment 275049

Last edited:
Here is the update for march

The first match was against swansea were we beat them 4-2 with ayoze getting man of the match.
View attachment 274729

The next match was against man utd we were rubbish losing 4-0 with luke shaw getting man of the match.
View attachment 274804

The next match was against the old enemy sunderland were we thrashed them 4-0 (if only this result was real) with remy cabella getting man of the match.
View attachment 274801

Last edited:
Here is the update for april guys!!!!

The first match is us losing 4-1 to chelsea with man of the match going to eden hazard.
View attachment 274727

The next match is at home to liverpool which we won 3-2 with remy cabella getting man of the match for this match.
View attachment 274726

And on to the final match this month is aston villa which we won 2-0
View attachment 274725

and with these results lets see how the league table shapes ups.
View attachment 274724

and as you can see we are in 9th position.

Here is the update for may guys!!!!

The first match is against tottenham where if i'm being honest i expected i would lose but we won 3-0 with remy cabella getting man of the match.
View attachment 274593

The second match is against stoke away and we came away we a hard fought battled 1-0 win with begovic getting man of the match.
View attachment 274591

The next match was against crystal palace where we won 2-1 at st. james park with jack colback getting man of the match.
View attachment 274587

now there is another match to go go but i wanted to mention that MA extended my contract due to me meeting the league expectations.
View attachment 274584

and on to the final match of the season against hull with meyler getting man of the match.
View attachment 274583

so lets look at where we finished in the league table.
View attachment 274582 View attachment 274581
as you can see we finished 7th, i have decided that im going to keep this going so my next update will be at the end of august where you can see transfers in/out and how we got on in first few matches and the season 2 objectives.

season 2

objectives

First i will start with the season objectives, which are to build on last years 7th place and qualify for the Europa league, im expected to get nufc to the 6th round of the fa cup and lastly obtain a quarter final place in the capital one cup.
View attachment 271050

Transfers

Lets start with the players i bought
View attachment 271054

Now the first one is a very over priced Ryan Bertrand but i couldn't rely on haidara at LB and didnt have to many options so i bought him, the other one i want to talk about is Alexandru Maxim who i brought in as a replacement for the out going remy cabella who i didnt want to sell but he said he want champions league football at roma and i did promise him i would sell him if they did come in with a reasonable bid then click continue and agreed to my 14M (2M profit) the rest of them are players(regens) that look very promising after our poor regens that came through i did a bit of scouting and these players look like they will be very good indeed, but only time will tell.

Now here is the players i let go
View attachment 271053
there were a lot of player i let go on a free because either nobody want them or there contracts were running out im not going to talk about all them just a few cabella i have already discussed santon was out of my hands, ryan taylor and jonas there contract were expiring and so wasnt going to get anything and i feel there not premier league quality anymore.

Results

So on to the first game of the new season against Hull the thinking heading in to this match was it was a winnable game how ever S.Taylor gave away a penalty and was lucky not to get any form of booking, and this penalty was the only goal of the game scored by Abel Hernandez

View attachment 271031

Man Of The Match

View attachment 271047

So on to the next match against Norwich which was a tight match were we were slightly the better team even though S.Taylor got himself sent off and the match ended 1-1.
View attachment 271028

Man Of The Match

View attachment 271026

The next match was against Stevenage in the capital cup were i decided to rotate the squad and at first it started badly after we conceded in the 33 minute but the two goals from mehdi abeid made sure we went through to the next round which we are drawn with aston villa.
View attachment 271013

Man Of The Match
View attachment 271012

and the final match for August is our away match to Crystal Palace were we won 2-1 with Marveaux's 14th min strike being cancelled out by Lee Chung-Yong's 22 min strike but the unlikely hero was newcastle united's Gouffran with his 56 min strike.
View attachment 271011

Man Of The Match
View attachment 271010

Hi guys here is the September update.

RESULTS

The first one was a humiliating defeat to Liverpool were we lost 5-0.
View attachment 270182

MAN OF THE MATCH

View attachment 270181

After that really bad result against Liverpool i wanted the lads to show a better performance however i knew it wasnt going to be easy against man city were we drew 1-1.
View attachment 270176

MAN OF THE MATCH

View attachment 270175

The next match was aston villa in the capital one cup 3rd round were we won 3-0.

View attachment 270174

MAN OF THE MATCH

View attachment 270172

and the final game for this month was against Tottenham were we won 2-1 in a tight game.
View attachment 270171

MAN OF THE MATCH

View attachment 270170

and to finish lets look at where we are in the league.
View attachment 270168

as you can see we are currently 11th which is not good but if the lads can do as well in the last few games for the remainder of the season then we should achieve our goals for the season.