Last edited:
Jesus pal great signings and got cracking money for Rambo and by the way i think you got the wrong screenie for the FA Cup Final.:S

Seems your being City in rl By Buying united players

City Buy Arsenal Players

Norwich Buy United players :D

H4nd Of GOD I need your advice Spurs have bid 6.5m for rafael Shud i sell or decline Thanks in Advanced

Jesus pal great signings and got cracking money for Rambo and by the way i think you got the wrong screenie for the FA Cup Final.:S

Cheers mate ! Yeah good money mate ! Wanted to keep him but desperately wanted wanyama and that's the only way I could get the funds after buying de gea and rafael! Cheers for finding the mistake I never would of seen that :)

How do you get heading in the middle

Just centre it mate! If its not working try using a different browser I had that problem so started using google chrome and it worked then

Loving the Man U back line ;)

cheers mate I've had some luck with this save! I don't understand what Moyes is doing tho he's selling all there best players and bringing in mediocre players oO)

quickk question i tried to make a save with this skin the quicker version and it never let me use the LFC Marshall update how did u get to use it.

quickk question i tried to make a save with this skin the quicker version and it never let me use the LFC Marshall update how did u get to use it.

im not sure mate i never use the quicker version only the career mode

View attachment 473906

Norwich City, Season four, August 2015

COMMUNITY SHIELD

View attachment 473905

A repeat of last seasons Community Shield this year its us that come out on top :)

View attachment 473904

An opening day draw again thats 3 seasons on the bounce now

View attachment 473903

A good win despite me putting Nacer Chadli in net by accident after De Gea got injured :)

View attachment 473902

A good win to end a pretty good month

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 473901

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

TONY WATT

View attachment 473900

4 GAMES, 1 GOAL, 2 ASSISTS

but then what skin do u use its the exact same as the quicker gameplay one