A One Way ticket to Europe - A European Journeyman Story.

Cam!

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, this is my first proper story and it's going to be a Journeyman story but slightly different. I will only be managing teams in outside of England and have loaded the leagues from Portugal, Spain and Italy with a medium database. Also, I will have experience set as Automatic so it's not to easy to get a job at a top club. I will continue untill I get a job. As well as this I will not be taking any national managerial jobs.

Manager Profile:
Name: Cameron Melling
Nationality: English
Other Nationallities: Irish
Favourite Team: Everton

View attachment 56667

Extracted from Goal.com

Today Tuesday 6th October it has been confirmed that LIGA Adelante team Rayo Vallecano S.A.D have hired unknown Englishman Cmaeron Melling as manager. Melling had this to say "I am delighted to be appointed here at Rayo and I think it's a great chance to get onto the managerial ladder and also help and great team get back to their former glory." However, Melling won't be able to make his make on the club so soon as the transfer window is shut and will have to wait to January to make any major signings. Melling understood this and added "It's a shame that I can't spend any money for a while but I'm sure the players already at the club can do the job."Melling cannot yet speak Spanish and it has yet to be seen if he will be able to get his point across to the players. Melling joins Rayo after 7 league games and they are in 8th place.

League Table
View attachment 56672

Rayo Vallecano S.A.D
View attachment 56668

Nickname: Los Frajirrojas
Stadium: Estadio Teresa Rivero 15,000 capictiy
Rivals: Real Madrid
Chairman: Maria Teresa Rivero
Transfer Budget: £35,000
Wage Budget: £100,000

Key Players

Ruben Castro (on loan from Deportivo) Striker
View attachment 56671

Juan Quaro Winger
View attachment 56670

Last edited:
October Update

View attachment 56761

View attachment 56763

Manager's thoughts: Great result in my first game at the club even better we came back from 1-0 down! It's fantastic to start with a win and I hope in continues.

View attachment 56764

Manager's thoughts: It's not a disaster as at least we didn't lose but in stoppage time Pacheon had two great chances to secure the win and somehow missed both! Nonetheless, I haven't lost yet.

View attachment 56762

Manager's thoughts: Extremly dissapointed with this losing so heavily. We were 3-0 after 50 minutes and after Angel pulled one back after I thought another comeback was on the cards but Levante soon put an end to any hopes finishing me off towards the end of the match.

League Table:
View attachment 56765

7th isn't too bad but 8 points off promotion is, hopefully I can turn it around!

Player of the Month:

Ángel
View attachment 56766

Great performances in midfield and even a goal to add.

Good luck man, if you've loaded Ukraine league, sign Seleznyov, goal machine or Kevin Davies, play him alone as complete forward, he'll grab tons of goals for you.

Still doing this Cam?

Anyone want be start this back up?