Id like to do this with Reading!!

Also the DOF idea is ok but i think it takes away the fun from it? I think we need to sign our own players,

Have some individual input, juts my opinion guys.

Happy with the name though, the guys has a GREAT first name ;) ha

Middle name is what its about ;)

I think Me and Scott should give a transfer target each who we would like and then Saulabiss(Sorry dont kknow your name) should control the rest, if he asked for anymore input great. If not we have to wait and see what goes on.

It would also make a good story on here so me and scott could keep up to date? If not we can always just PM

Id like to do this with Reading!!

Also the DOF idea is ok but i think it takes away the fun from it? I think we need to sign our own players,

Have some individual input, juts my opinion guys.

Happy with the name though, the guys has a GREAT first name ;) ha

He has that name because its yours! then josh is fairhurst93's name and then Abbiss is my last name ;)

I am going to go with reading then! and start this now T1LL13 will receive the save on December 31st 2012 Game time

that actually sounds like a good idea :)

but you would get guys saving/reloading when they lose so they don't look like useless managers when they pass the game on...

also, having it second after the first guy has spent all of the transfer budget in the first window will leave you with nothing come the Winter window..

a lot of permutations.. but cool idea none the less

Restrict the amount of saves each user can make and have a time limit for the person to have the save. It could be worked upon. Monthly screenshots of game status etc. It could be monitored to some degree.

Do like the sound of the idea, but I wouldn't be committed enough to play. Keep us updated on how it goes :)

He has that name because its yours! then josh is fairhurst93's name and then Abbiss is my last name ;)

I am going to go with reading then! and start this now T1LL13 will receive the save on December 31st 2012 Game time

Good stuff, what kind of budget do you get with Reading? Are we going to keep discussion or is it going to be kept underwraps untill each manager recieves the file?

Excellent, do you want to do a story for this? Or just keep it amongst three just now?

Also do you want to use Josh's ideas of Transfer targets?

I may have a problem uploading to save game file, is there a way i can just email it to you and you upload it to the site for me?

Im willing to do this as a story with monthly updates, gives us all aplace to pitch inabit and lets people know how we are getting on..

I think a target each in the windows is a good way to go. If we are going to do that a screen shot of the sqaud would be handy with the budgets we have. I also might benifit from emailing to file. Maybe we can just email the file to each other then it doesnt need to be uploaded to a link. Its easier sending an email with it as an attatchment..

Im willing to do this as a story with monthly updates, gives us all aplace to pitch inabit and lets people know how we are getting on..

I think a target each in the windows is a good way to go. If we are going to do that a screen shot of the sqaud would be handy with the budgets we have. I also might benifit from emailing to file. Maybe we can just email the file to each other then it doesnt need to be uploaded to a link. Its easier sending an email with it as an attatchment..

Im game either way. If you don't want to do a story Saul then thats fine. I just want to get this going, i was involved in one before and it fell through!! so eager to give this a go.

Just so you guys know, i will be unavailable this weekend. Going to stay at the inlaws!! Sadly!!

I was going to say do a story on this thread to explain how your 6 months went and why you made the decisions you did. And as it goes for having an input on my signings I want a Right Winger and a Striker so any suggestions in these positions are welcome! Wellington Nem isnt as cheap on this update so I can't get him!

I think Adryan should still be looked at.

Right winger, The french boy from Blackpool whos name i cannot remember :(

EDIT!!

Elliot Grandin!!

I think Adryan should still be looked at.

Right winger, The french boy from Blackpool whos name i cannot remember :(

EDIT!!

Elliot Grandin!!

I am already after Adryan and will look at grandin as he was amazing on last years game but not seen him on this years

He is awesome. I just signed him for my Newly Promoted Coventry team.

As for a striker, thats a hard one. Could look at a good CHampionship striker, like Charlie Austin? Or some like Steve Morison of Norwich?

How much money do we have?

He is awesome. I just signed him for my Newly Promoted Coventry team.

As for a striker, thats a hard one. Could look at a good CHampionship striker, like Charlie Austin? Or some like Steve Morison of Norwich?

How much money do we have?

I bid for Austin but they asked for 7.5m I could bid over monthly installments but I don't know where you guys would stand on rules of that?

I bid for Austin but they asked for 7.5m I could bid over monthly installments but I don't know where you guys would stand on rules of that?

I dont mind monthly payments as long as its over 48 months and we arent being ripped off!!

Charlie Austin is a good player though, what about the boy from Brighton?? Ashley Barnes is it?

Austin would be a signing, try and get it abit lower then 7.5 with some instalment a and maybe a percentage of profit with next sale?

What budget do we have?

And I think it could be good if we did and actuall story thread on here too.

maybe try and get Shaun Maloney on loan? Plays quite well with his stats and can play all across the midfield

You explored the transfer market as well? Can normally find a great signing or two in there specially with us being Reading

Right, we need some one to start a story thread. I have never done a story so starting one may be a challenge for me lol

I dont have a problem updating it just getting it started i cant do!!

Josh are you up for starting a story thread?

Right, we need some one to start a story thread. I have never done a story so starting one may be a challenge for me lol

I dont have a problem updating it just getting it started i cant do!!

Josh are you up for starting a story thread?

I would however i don't know what the squad is like etc.. If one was done the first manager would have to start it really. If it was to be a decent thread that is

I would however i don't know what the squad is like etc.. If one was done the first manager would have to start it really. If it was to be a decent thread that is

Ah fair point mate, so maybe Saul could start a thread if he wants to that is?