Maney

Reaction score
Pedro Gonzlez:
A young Spanish manager(36) who wants to throw his hat into the ring of English lower league management.
With a passing style and 4-3-3 to go hand in hand he looks to turn a side into the football league to an English Barcelona!
With big hopes to the side he lands with.
View attachment 435069

Colchester The team of choice!
View attachment 435068

A bit about the club.
View attachment 435067
View attachment 435066

Gonzlez wastes no time in getting some key players in using the free market quickly snapping up Bernardo Corradi and Dellis Anou both in to play a key part in the sides league 1 campaign.
Within another 10 days Juvenal and veteran goalkeeper Andriano Basoo.
With Basso not being what Pedro hoped Jamal Blackman was brought in as a number after the link with Chelsea was announced.
Also players leaving the club going to forest green on loan for the season
Mark Cousins was deemed not good enough for the squad by the manager and left the club for 38k to Stevenage.
View attachment 435065

Some of our key players already at the club going into the season!
View attachment 435063View attachment 435062View attachment 435061

Also some good news in the window!
View attachment 435060

Here is who we picked
View attachment 435059
and
View attachment 435058

With the silk 4-3-3 passing style that Gonzlez brings to league 1 it has won over fans,
players and matches at that. The passing being the main part of the tactic that stands
out always out playing the other team and making them chase the ball before out of
no where you find Pedro counterpart 1-0 down.

With the formation and players in place and Pedro looking very happy going into the
league 1 season but defeat to gillingham 0-2 they were outclassed on a tricky away

game goals from Cody McDonald and Man Mountain Akinfenwa on the score sheet.
The next game game was a very tricky home tie to championship side Brighton
Harry Kane, Stephen ward and Leonadro Ulloa scoring.
But the fight of the U's with goals from Young talent Sachez watt and Jabo not
making it the easiest of the jobs for the seasiders.

Back into action 4 days later at home to port vale and things are starting to click an
massive 3-1 with Sanchez Watt, Bernadro Corradi and Dery wight getting on the
score sheet.

Next game was a very tricky away tie to sheff united looking to brush the U's aside
but today is not the day! The U's pull off a massive win Eastman and Watt on the
scoresheet giving Perdro's side all 3 points.

Back at home and winning again! A 3-1 win over Carlisle with Gavin Massey bagging
2 goals and Corradi getting in on the fun.

Another win?! Yes! Massive 4 goals helps Colchester climb futher up the table.
Orient powerless to fight it with another brace from Massey! The man is on fire
Before Watt getting 2! These boys love scoring!

Colchester are sitting 2nd on the league but only stopped by Preston having a better
goal difference But 12 points from 5 games gives Colchester a great early start!

Player of the month for me is Sanchez Watt. In 6 games scoring 5 and grabbing 2
assists with 1 man of the match award. The start of an amazing young player and
praying his can continue this form through the season.
View attachment 435063

Overall a great start to the season and a great start for Perdro.

View attachment 435064

Last edited:
Good Start mate. How did u do your manager profile pic? I'd be keen on a similar one if you could help? Cheers

Good Start mate. How did u do your manager profile pic? I'd be keen on a similar one if you could help? Cheers

I used a facegen modeller from online and shirt and hair pack is from different packs inside FM mods(More regens faces etc)
I could make you one, mine only took 15-20 minutes :)

And cheers smashing the season now!

Story update 2
Pedro second month into management with Colchester is going great! better than most would think keeping up the start of the season many raised an eyebrow at. The players are kicking on and showing no fear of the big sides and some very good football and passing is the result of this.

A lose in Johnstone's Paint Trophy 1st round to stevenage.
Played a weak squad for this game and didn't mind going out, more time to focus on the league.

We try to bounce straight back with an away trip to cash strapped Conventry a solid 2-1 away from home as Watt AGAIN getting on the score sheet from the left wing! Okuonghae bagging the winner getting us all 3 points!

Another away trip 6 days later to new boys Bradford his time keeping a clean sheet by the scoreline is the same as 2-0 as Okuonghae getting on score sheet again and Corradi back to scoring ways.

A tough draw at home to crawley only saved by a early peno Converted by Juvenal. Before Crawley bossed the game in the top of the table clash.

The last fixture of the month see the U's get another massive away win! Over Bristol city. Getting all 3 points in stoppage time at Corradi scores a brace.

View attachment 434902

Player of the month
Corradi! having a great season and scoring important goals and doing a great job leading the line.
View attachment 434901

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE:

View attachment 434903

Overall a good month for Pedro not just football matches but friends too.

I used a facegen modeller from online and shirt and hair pack is from different packs inside FM mods(More regens faces etc)
I could make you one, mine only took 15-20 minutes :)

And cheers smashing the season now!

Yeah if you wouldn't mind making me one that would be great. If I sent you a pic of me, could you do a similar avatar of myself? I like the suit, so a dark blue navy suit with tie be great!

Keep up the good work mate. :)

Yeah could do mate, PM me your skype :) and cheers update coming up tonight

Month 3
Things just get better and better for Pedro! unbeaten again and scoring for fun! some big deals home and away have not enjoyed there 90 minutes against the U's

The month starts with a tricky tie to most people number 1 choice to go back up: Wolves, a good 3-2 win Corradi and Watt who cant stop scoring and our goal machine at Center back Okuonghae! Secures the win in a very tough game all 3 points was a sweat feeling.

Brentford away easily the hardest game of the month! only saved a point with a late goal from Corradi the goal machine! to make it 1-1.

We bounce back by smashing Shrewsbury a massive 5 goals to zero.
5 different scores on the way all coming after the 58 minute. Watt, Pappoe, Wilson, Gilbery and again Corradi! with a huge win and helping us keep top stop.

Peterborough at home tried there best by scoring 3 but we got all 3points firing 4 back of our down with 2 own goals and Massey before Watt grabbing the winner in the 44th minute.

Scoring 4 again past the Saddlers! with 2 late goals from Juvenal and Wright getting all 3 points in another amazing month to be a U's fan.

View attachment 434761

The league table is looking Quality as Colchester are running away with it 35 points from 14 games and 2nd place 28 points.

View attachment 434760

The player of the month was hard to choice from it was tossup between play maker Juvenal or Watt
But Watt wins again with 9 goals in 16 and 3 assists and very good passing and dribbling been our key man going forward and helping us score 3,4 or 5!

View attachment 434759

Also nice little gem for Pedro after a great month
View attachment 434758

A tough month and brought down to earth the hard way, not scoring but we look a lot strong at the back.

First game away to Rotherham Alex Gilbery scored for the U's but rotherham showing there class by getting 2 goals and taking 3 three points and giving us our first lost in a long old him

The FA Cup 1st round vs Boreham wood is just what we needed to get back on track with a massive 5-1 win! Corradi who is never shy to shoot bagged 2 with Ibehre getting a brace and Wilson also getting in on the action.

After a long 12 say break we go away to Preston in a frustration 0-0 draw showing a good back line away from home, a result I will take!

We return home after 3 games away with a 1-0 over MK dons with Watt getting on the score sheet!

The last fixture of the month was also away to tranmere a 2-2 draw away from home, not a great result should be winning or not letting 2 in!

View attachment 434537

We are sitting 2nd in the league but its not all bad news.....I got a new contract already!
View attachment 434533
View attachment 434534

Sanchez Watt got caped for wales!
View attachment 434535

Some very big positive this month I hope by January we are back to top spot

View attachment 434536
Player of the month
Defensively we have got a lot better this month and this man is a rock at the back and one of best players this season but this month he stood out!
View attachment 434532

After a month wish could have been better we ended the year with a great month bring on 2014!

Swindon was the first game of the month and 3-0 the score with Gilbey, Juvenal and Eastmond all with the goal showing class.

The FACup 2nd round showed a classy 2-1 over Bradford with Eastmond scoring again and Corradi getting in on the fun!

Notts Co came close to beating the U's but failed as we walked away with all 3 points after Juvenal and Eastman getting the goals.

Oldham were poor! 4 goals and we were away from home! Corradi cant stop scoring bagging a hat-trick! and 94 minute goal for big bad Center back Okunghae making it 4

A surprising lose at home to stevenage with Bean doing all he could but not enough to even get a point!

We end the year beating 9 man crewe 3 - 0 with Okunghae, Corradi and Wright all getting involed.
View attachment 434396

Top of the league going into 2014 but 5 points!
View attachment 434395

Juvenal Picking up the player of the month award and playing the best in whole league 7 assists and 5 goals and 88% pass completion in only 21 starts!
View attachment 434394

2014 Kicks off and a mix bag of results.

We start 2014 with a draw away to the Dons in the league Tom eastman getting us a point from the tricky away trip.

Smashing barnet 4-0 in 3rd round of the FA cup with Watt scoring his first for a while, Wright and Jabo get in the goals.

A quick 3 day turn around away to port vale were we took all 3 points thanks to goals from Bean and Morrison!

Another cracking game 3-0 to the gills who beat us on the opening day showing how far we have come. (Ibehre Okuonghae and wright with the goals)

Tough away trip to Carlisle drawing 2 all a late O.G from Livsey lets the U's take a point back home.

Sheff united show class to upstage us at home with Eastman doing his best to get us someone out of the game, no luck!

4th round of the FA cup tie to premier league boys everton. Smashed 5-1 and showing we are not ready yet, Baines own goal, nothing brag about as our FA cup run comes to an end.

But we finish the month on a high with a scrappy win over Shewsbury Eastman and wright both on the score sheet again this month
View attachment 434211

A steady lead at the top now 8 points clear but second place Crawley do have a game in hand.
View attachment 434210

A few players stood out this month but young 18 year old Dret Wright getting the player of the month for the U's bagging a few goals and assist here or there and being an overall good attacking threat.

View attachment 434209

Oh and the tranfer window!
With CB and CM loan running out before the end of febuary
We got in a cover RB Alan Lowing.
Ryan edwards until the end of the season and a great deadline day deal with picked up Ross jenkins from watford, cracking player on a free.

View attachment 434208

Nice updates mate, easy to read, yet very informative. Keep it going. :)

Did you get my PM?

Yeah I did mate, i can do it Tuesday or Wednesday. Cheers.

A Short month but back to business.
We start of the month to In-form peterborough 1-0 with our bad form I amstarting to worry if we don't pick up more points.

Rotherham was a team we needed 3 points from and that what we got thanks to the welsh wounderkid Sanchez Watt and of course Corradi!

A massive win! 5 GOALS we beat swindon with goals from Wright, Eastmond, Jenkins, Watt and a O.G in injury time.

We finish the month at home to preston 1-1 the final score with wright helping us grab a point.
View attachment 434014

Player of the month is Dery wright in the England under 19's he has been class and at 18 playing at this level he is unreal, bright future ahead.

View attachment 434013

Top of the league with 5 points, looking good to go up this year but you never know!

View attachment 434012

Vigen loan is up :/ but we are looking to re-loan him A.S.A.P until the end of the season, key little player for us!