Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
A Photoshop Guide For Making Kits

PHOTOSHOP GUIDE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKRTHFGguJg&feature=player_embedded"]Basic Kit Making Guide [Done on Photoshop CS2][/ame]

Photoshop trial here

>> Download <<

CONFIG FILES

The biggest problem souranding creating kit's other than working out how to use Photoshop is config files, a lot of people on the site have posted config templates but there is actually an application dedicated to making config files easily and effortlessly, and here it is!

scr3_PpM.jpg

FM Graphics Guru 1.1

>> Download <<

SHORT SLEEVE KIT TEMPLATES

nz3mud.png

>> Download Part 1 <<
>> Download Part 2 <<

LONG SLEEVE KIT TEMPLATE

1znlvgo.png

>> Download <<

Last edited:
Hopefully will stop pointless threads now, nice one Andy :)

Sorry for sounding stupid but:
1. The rectangular select won't work for me it doesn't let me use the "Color Overlay"
2. I can't find the 4 thing on the right, including the layer group thing :(
Screenshots attached, please try and find for me :)

Last edited:
Sorry for sounding stupid but:
1. The rectangular select won't work for me it doesn't let me use the "Color Overlay"
2. I can't find the 4 thing on the right, including the layer group thing :(
Screenshots attached, please try and find for me :)

Wow that is strange.. Try clicking the "layer comps" tool? It seems somebody has removed the layer tab from your Photoshop, I'm not 100% sure how to get it back but there should be a tab somewhere to find it.

Also you can only use colour overlay when you select a layer which is why it's grayed out.

Found your solution mate, somebody has unticked layers, go to the "window" tab and select "layers"

Alri lads... Could any one tell me where i can find the kit templates he uses in the video cos the link with the video is broken...

I will update the OP with more information on kit making tomorrow :D

Alri lads... Could any one tell me where i can find the kit templates he uses in the video cos the link with the video is broken...

Here you go mate

Part 1
Part 2

I''ve updated the OP so it has a lot more information. If anybody needs to know anything else, just ask.

Do you have to name the kits: as their ID no.?

That's what I do but they don't work :(

Follow these steps:

Create a folder in /Sports Interactive/FM2010/Graphics/Kits
i.e Premiership

- Copy the kits you want to use into that folder

- Open Grpahics Guru and go onto the kits tab

- Press "New File" find the folder your kits are in and press "Save"

- Then press the "Add" button and it will come up with your kits.

Make sure you save when you are finished!

how do u get the rar file to work on photoshop (H) cos it wont work on mine sum please help :p

open the rar file using winrar or jzip or whatever u got then copy and paste the foders to your documents then open photoshop then go to file open then select the .psd file under the manufacturer for example

Nike = nike1.psd or nike2.psd dont click the png files always open the .psd files