a player dislike me !!!

mahone

Reaction score
i have a player in my team dislike me , and think it is difficult to work with me .

is there any way to fix this ?

If your desperate the FMRTE (not recommend to use as on occasions/excessive use can screw up your FM save) then from there you can change is relations with you and his morale stats what ever.

It's basically the editor, but whilst your playing a save.

I wouldn't condone it unless your desperate though.

i have a player in my team dislike me , and think it is difficult to work with me .

is there any way to fix this ?

more information required...

Why does he not like you?

What did you do/say to him to make him not like you?

Can you still have a private chat or does he say "I don't have the patience to talk to you"?

Is he an important/key player?

Do your other players have him listed as 'favoured personnel"?

happens a lot you may have treated him unfairley, just keep playing him, praise him when he does well and if it carries on sell or don't play him

a

Why does he not like you?

because hes want to leave the club and ask transfer request , i refuse it .

What did you do/say to him to make him not like you?
as same above , refuse his transfer ask .

Can you still have a private chat or does he say "I don't have the patience to talk to you"?

private chat !! how can i do it ??:D

Is he an important/key player?
both .

Do your other players have him listed as 'favoured personnel"?
yes

Why does he want to leave the club? (e.g. wants to move to a bigger club?)

on the players profile you should have a button for 'private chat', in there you choose "happiness" which should have "concerned" as an option to select. That will then give you several options to say to the player to try and deal with his concerns.

It's almost certain that if you choose private chat it will automatically go to those options with the player saying something like "I'm unhappy that you rejected my transfer request" or some other relevant comment and then give you the appropriate responses. Saying things like "I want the club to progress to meet your ambitions" from reading the forums appears to be a bit of a risky thing to say... but there are other options. Personally, I'd choose the 'sell you at the end of the season' option (that will make him happy in the short-term but you'll probably still have to sell him...)

others may have better/different advice - don't just listen to one opinion but take several then make your OWN judgement :)

ya , i forget to say that , he want to go to bigger club .

i well try it .

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

i couldn't find the 'private chat' button .

When my Gareth Bale wanted to move to a bigger club he asked to be put on transfer list.

Then I said that the club is growing and I want him to be a part of it.

and then he said ok and hes staying now :)

i well try it .

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

I'm using a skin with a tree-menu so a screenshot from me would probably be useless to you...

anybody want to provide a screenie of where mahone needs to look, please?

i well try it .

right click on the player's name in your squad list then choose: interaction>have private chat

i don't have the 'private chat' button , all i have bellow the interaction is

1- comment on player .
2- discipline for > no action .

note : my fm is 2010 and i'm using crack 10.1 version .

Was lovely talking to you. Enjoy your permanent ban.

It's bad another having a crack version but admitting it on this site is just stupid. If a player dislikes you for long enough then I suggest you sell him.

i don't have the 'private chat' button , all i have bellow the interaction is

1- comment on player .
2- discipline for > no action .

note : my fm is 2010 and i'm using crack 10.1 version .

I believe the word you were looking for is PATCH :D
Crack sounds so... Piraty :p

*sigh*

and he showed so much promise...

well, not really but you know.. :p

*shakes head*