Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen_Sorrell

Reaction score
I am managing Tottenham and i have no problem scoring goals, but my centre backs dont perform apart from Woodgate and the defensive midfielders i have dont really go a job.

I need a good Defender and/or a good Defensive Midfielder, someone who will come in with a good rating and someone i wont get ripped off for like on 09 you could get Yobo for £12m or Palombo for about the same and they would be really solid.

So if anyone knows someone i could get feel free to leave a message, thanks!. :D

Try Naldo for centre back he costs around 11m, his stats dont look convincing but hes a beast! He gets constats 7.5 rating for my arsenal team and hes unbeatable in the air. Palombo is still great on 2010 so try him or even Patrick Viera if he'll join. You can get him on loan for 240k or 1.6m to buy

Bring Sol Campbell back, nah only messing how about..Milans Bonera.. probably never gets a game their and he was pretty solid for me :)

michael turner is a good buy but jonny evans is a must he is quality

if u want a good defensive mid u should look at ettiene capoue he is class, as for centre back try nevon subotic from dortmund

Bassong is CLASS!
and for dm why dont you try palacios or sign cana if you can.

yeah palacios is good but need someone solid to play with him or Jenas, and on mine Bassong always makes mistakes and concedes pens what side of defence do you play him on?

whats wrong with the tottenham defence? corluka bassong woodgate hutton gilberto, but anyway try nedum onouha

Gilberto's not good, King is ok just need someone who dont keep making mistakes

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:28 PM ----------

And by defensive midfielder i was hoping for a player who can play CM perfect and not DMC perfect, just a CM that is v.good at defending please.

anthony annan. worked very well for my wolves team

i thought annan was a def mid, anyway try onouha definitely he is better than micah richards and i wish that hughes would see this

daniel andersson's pretty decent as well, though he's a bit old 8-|

song from arsenal..good dm/cm and for centreback zapata or felipe from udinese..

he's tottenham mate. do you think arsenal's gonna sell? lol

just pay more..or diarra from real madrid or veloso

song's not worth it if you need to pay a lot more. but yeah, veloso is godly. cant believe i forgot him XD

nah mate id actually try de jong from city, most under rated def mid in the pl in my opinion, has held our team together at times and i think 17.4 mil was a steal from hamburg!!

Throw big money at Liverpool and sign Mascherano. Brilliant DM

Status
Not open for further replies.