A question about posting with screenshots, how do you do this?

tigertailz001

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this question!, how do you insert screenshots to your posts?, I've tried and it won't let upload!. I've pressed F12 and saved screenshots, then moved screenshots to my pictures folder, then went on to my post on the FM Base forum and then press insert image but it won't let my upload screenshot, what am I doing wrong?. I'm using Windows 8!. Please can someone help me! it would very appreciated many thanks.

Last edited:
Not sure where to post this question!, how do you insert screenshots to your posts?, I've tried and it won't let upload!. I've pressed F12 and saved screenshots, then moved screenshots to my pictures folder, then went on to my post on the FM Base forum and then press insert image but it won't let my upload screenshot, what am I doing wrong?. I'm using Windows 8!. Please can someone help me! it would very appreciated many thanks.
HELP HELP HELP Please!.

Click insert image.

From computer.

Select files.

Click Files

Select the file with the pictures in.

Select the pictures and tick them.

Click open.

Click upload.

Click the windows button and PrtSc button together to create your screenshot, leave them in the screenshot folder and when you click files just go to documents, SI, FM2013, screenshots and pick from there.