a question about stadiums?

Reaction score
i am managing Vauxhall Motors, i got them upto Championship, and then i wasnt allowed to expand the stadium because there is no room left to expand..so now im stuck with a maximum attendance of 3000 and I was wondering wether i could build a new stadium because im in severe financial difficulty now.... i cant get decent cash from gate receipts so i am almost bankrupt.... any help would be greatly appreciated. :$

Last edited:
Hope for a billionaire takeover.

The only way you can build a new stadium is when you're mega rich I'm afraid.

Take out a massive loan and hope to be sacked before you have to pay it back. Do a Glazer's or something like that.

Hope for a billionaire takeover.

The only way you can build a new stadium is when you're mega rich I'm afraid.

Not true, when I was Hampton and Richmond on FM09, I had the same Chairman from the start and when I got to the Championship, the club took out a 10 Million pound loan and built a 15,000 seater stadium.

hi!
i manage slaven belupo from croatia and have a nice little stadium with capacity 6000 (3054 seated) but i want to expand. i request board to expand the stadium but the BIG guys from board told me that unfortunately the club doesn't own the stadium and therefore are unable expande capacity. because i live in hometown of slaven belupo, Koprivnica i know what is situation of ownership of stadium. it's owned by city of Koprivnica.

can i soomehow buy from them stadium so i can do with stadium wht i want? :D
i'm not very rich club but with succes in champions leauge and Europa League i expect i will have that money soon:)

any ideas?
thank you^^ :* :D

Wait for the change in administration. Some one will take over eventually. and will build a new stadium (most probably by your name if you are "legend" for you r club :p )

If the club is in a decent enough financial situation and packing out the stands then eventually you will get a new stadium. You don't need a board takeover for that.