mamaomida

Reaction score
I played with small teams and with big teams,but with almost all of them I couldn't maximize the potential of my strikers.Could some one suggest what settings should I use for them?

Just give us some examples. What team and player( names and season) in what formation and strategy and with what support( like advanced playmakers, lack of supporting players, deep playmakers etc)

3 examples:
-Stuttgart,playing with 4 defenders-2 CM (one with defensive role,the second old school CM) - 1 AM - 2 wingers - 1 striker(the settings for the striker: 2 clicks towards attack,2 towards creative freedom(much), runs from deep-often,runs with the ball-often,through ball - often)
-Inter,4-3-1-2
-Man Utd,4-2-2(wingers)-2.
I use the same settings for all my attackers,and used the same on the old FM's with success,but this time it's just not working.
I'm in need for some FW settings.

Yes, but with what players and what strateg? Lets say you are using Stuttgart and play home against BM, then you can either use a FC that Creates since for others, like an advance FC or Complete FC, or you use a more direct approach, using a poacher, an approach that is perhaps better when playing against them away from home.

When you have decides how to play, then you fit in the Role of the FC into that approach and then us the FC that performs beat within the role ( like NOT a player that like to come deep when using a poacher.